• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

They walk amongst us.....

inkpenspur

Allan Nielsen
IDIOT SIGHTING Number 1

My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the server a £5 note. Our total was £4.20, so I also handed her a 20 pence piece. She said, 'You gave me too much money.' I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me £1 back.' She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so and he handed me back the 20 pence and said, 'We're sorry but we do not do that kind of thing.' The server then proceeded to give me back 80 pence in change.
Do not confuse the staff at MacDonald's.

IDIOT SIGHTING Number 2.

This happened in Moor Park , near Watford . We had to have the garage door repaired. The GARADOR repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener.
I thought for a moment, and said that we had the largest one GARADOR made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head and said, 'Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower.' I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4 and he said, ¹Nooo, it's not. Four is larger than two.¹
We haven't used GARADOR since.

IDIOT SIGHTING Number 3.

I live in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, a semi-rural area. We recently had a new neighbour call the highways department to request the removal of the 'DEER CROSSING' sign on our road. Her reason for wanting the sign removed: 'Too many deer are being hit by cars on this stretch of road! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing any more.'

IDIOT SIGHTING Number 4.

My daughter went to a local Kentucky Fried Chicken in South Oxhey, Hertfordshire and ordered a Taco. She asked the person behind the counter for 'minimal lettuce.' He said he was sorry, but they only had Iceberg Lettuce.

IDIOT SIGHTING Number 5.

I was at Luton Airport , checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, 'Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?' To which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?' He smiled knowingly and nodded, 'That's why we ask.'

IDIOT SIGHTING Number 6.

The traffic light on the corner buzzes when it's on red and safe to cross the road. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged friend of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals to blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, 'What on earth are blind people doing driving?!' She is a Local County Council employee in Harrow , Middlesex.

IDIOT SIGHTING Number 7.

When my husband and I arrived at our local Ford dealer in St Albans , Hertfordshire, to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the Service Department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's door.
As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to the mechanic, 'its open!'
His reply: 'I know. I already did that side.'

STAY ALERT - They walk amongst us.

Knew a girl who carried a massive bunch of keys around with her. I asked if she needed that many, and she said yes. As I looked at the keys I noticed something strange. I said "What's this key?", she replied "My front door key". "And this one?", "That's my spare front door key".

I saw a guy on Twitter the other day fuming because he thought it was sexist that only men had to take paternity tests - "why don't they ever ask the moms to take maternity tests?".:confused:

Working in Human Resources, you'd be amazed how many people (on the phone) ask you to spell H.R...

IDIOT SIGHTING Number 1

I went into the Cafe nerro in Hertford. I ordered two coffees and a slice of cake. It came to £6.20. So I have her a £10 note and a £1.20 in chance expecting her to give me a back a £5 note. Instead she gave me back £1 coin and said i had give her too much and then gave me 4 £1 coins in chance. So she took into account the 20p but not the pound. So I ended up with 5 £1 coins.

I love doing he extra change thing at checkouts after they have already opened the till so it can't help them with their maths. Some literally look at you like you've just handed them Roubles.

I did the change thing and they flatly refused it in BP. bless their cotton socks it confused the hell out the girl she thought I was mad.

Oddly, I was short changed at WHL at half time doing the change thing. I gave the guy money, who looked 12, and I could see he was confused and he called on of the other staff and I could hear him say, "I can't remember what he gave me" and the other guy whispered something to him and then he quickly gave me the change and walked off the till where someone else took over. I could see he didn't give me the right change but there was a queue and I didn't really want to make a scene for £4. The beer was expensive enough already though!

here in 'murica, some franchises are taco bell & KFC in one.
american-fat-ass_c_244126.jpg

Just got back from San Francisco. Whilst at an outdoor pool a woman and her son moved their loungers right next to ours, and she said, "sorry to be so close but we want to be near the shade".

Just got back from San Francisco. Whilst at an outdoor pool a woman and her son moved their loungers right next to ours, and she said, "sorry to be so close but we want to be near the shade".

well, when the sun moves they will get the shade sooner than they would by not moving, assuming they moved to the right side of you

Back