• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

Never understood people questioning your sexuality because of what you eat.

Got asked if I was gay when I ordered a korma in a curry house, nope I like creamy food and wearing tights/stockings but only women do it for me sexually.

It happens so often as well. Just ridiculous. In similar respects to you, I'm partial to the other halfs underwear, but only on a Sunday, and never to attract the same sex.

lorry drivers....stop f**king overtaking on dual carriageways because when your going 60mph and the lorry your overtaking is doing 59mph it takes a F**king age for the action of overtaking to occur!!!!

there isnt many more infuriating sites than seeing two lorrys side by side playing wacky f**king races and beyond them is clear road ahead....

keep britain moving FFS.....****ers!

The guy texting whilst driving at 40mph on the A1M this morning.

The woman reading her Audi brochure whilst driving in slow moving traffic on the 414 about 15 minutes later.

Never understood people questioning your sexuality because of what you eat.

Got asked if I was gay when I ordered a korma in a curry house, nope I like creamy food and wearing tights/stockings but only women do it for me sexually.

Amazing. I love you mate, you remain a ledge. BTW, anyone asking if you're gay because you ordered a korma is obviously fishing for love. I simply don't understand the equation otherwise. You were cruised my friend.

lorry drivers....stop f**king overtaking on dual carriageways because when your going 60mph and the lorry your overtaking is doing 59mph it takes a F**king age for the action of overtaking to occur!!!!

there isnt many more infuriating sites than seeing two lorrys side by side playing wacky f**king races and beyond them is clear road ahead....

keep britain moving FFS.....****ers!

Internationally, you are on the money as this is a ****er's move every-****ing-time!

Girls who do that stupid fecking pout in their selfies, they look ridiculous.
Selfies in general

People who feel the need to update everyone to tell them what an amazing time they are having.... So amazing they thought they'd get there phone out to tell everyone straight away.

People who feel the need to update everyone to tell them what an amazing time they are having.... So amazing they thought they'd get there phone out to tell everyone straight away.
People who write there instead of their!

People that continue to use text speak in spite of there being no restriction on characters.

People who write words as acronyms but don't provide a guide as to what the acronym stands for; this is particularly true for less common acronyms.

Women with pushchairs (young mums generally, the Jeremy kyle kind)....

Just because you are pushing a pushchair with perhaps the future prime minister in it that does not make you master of the universe, it doesnt mean everyone has to leap out of your way because your not looking where your going talking to your chavvy mate trying to work out how many extra £££ you will get in benefits when you next decide to spawn something.

Its a pushchair not a fu**ing SNOW PLOW W*****S!

People who dont Acknowlege me when I have the courtesy to hold doors open for them! W***ers!!! ususally women I must say....I dont discriminate, its not like I just show manners to attractive women!

It takes two seconds to say thank you....No its not an automatic door...im showing manners!

W*****S!

next time this happens they will get a kick up the A**!!! unless of course there is a possibility I will get beaten up so about 40% of the time!

When I'm walking my kids in the pram, especially at the shops, people who think they can step in front of you and or worse don't make way and take up the whole aisle. I've got a ****ing pram here dingdonghead it ain't moving out of your way as easily as you can move out of mine, and your mum had the same problem when you were a young little turd instead of now being an older one.

Cyclists going the wrong way down a one-way street. Do they even consider moving to one side? Hell no.

Cyclists think there's a whole new code to their use of the roads, that code has one line: do the **** what you want.

It annoys me.

Cycling through red traffic lights/walking their bike through
Cycling on the pavement
Cycling the wrong way down a one way road
Cycling without lights
Cycling a few bikes next to each other

And that other annoying thing that they do...if they do to go straight through a red light...which is to overtake all traffic then promptly slow traffic when the lights turn green as all traffic needs to overtake that same bike again and there's no room at first!

Back