• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

Okay getting this off my chest ...

Dropping my 2 year old at child care. She's a bigger girl, not fat, but looks about 4 years old and has her dad's chubby cheeks. Definitely not fat - hard to get far when you refuse to eat anything but toast. She's still a bit anxious about going to childcare, because she's 2, and I'd parked a bit far down and it was cold so I carried her to the centre.

Seeing me carrying my 2 year old (did I mention she's only 2?), some w-anchor on a bike riding up to us makes a comment along the lines of "that's why kids are so fat these days, they never walk anywhere". You know when you experience something and its so out of the blue you are just left speechless. That was me. Another lady heard this and had the same look I did. I turned around as the guy passed me and I just stared at him. He floored me with that.

I hate people that say "if only", but if only I wasn't holding my daughter at the time, I would have jumped back in my car and chased that w-anchor down and probably gave him a nudge with the car so he fell off the bike before finishing him off on the ground. If I see him again, even if I'm holding my daughter, my left boot is coming out as he rides past and I'm going to send him flying.

Smart **** c-nt.
You drove to where you were going. He was on a bicycle - he's already lost every contest life has.

He probably owns a rucksack.

Anyone who works for southern railway, was at Victoria last night catching train home when a voice comes over the speaker system saying if you feel unwell you should not board the train and seek assistance immediately. Well as it happens I have a cough but as a grown man I can decide when I should or should not travel. Then it says due to the extreme weather conditions you should take a bottle of water before boarding the train.

No fcuking way am I paying the price they charge for water at train stations, fcuk off.

I am off till September but when I come back I expect you to all stop being w*nkers and annoying me. Tw*ts.

Using a rope to walk a cat is fine though.

There's a guy who lives near me who walks a ferret (not a typo) around on a lead. He doesn't use a rope but thought I'd just throw that out there. Don't know whether this is common or not but I've never heard of anyone else who owns a ferret and everyone thinks he's a bit bonkers anyway.

There's a guy who lives near me who walks a ferret (not a typo) around on a lead. He doesn't use a rope but thought I'd just throw that out there. Don't know whether this is common or not but I've never heard of anyone else who owns a ferret and everyone thinks he's a bit bonkers anyway.

A friend of mine does something similar with a gerbil, but he calls it a safety lead or something?

Back