• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

Self service scanners.....but now since they are a common practice everywhere that irritation has passed slightly...

Now you get one or two people who insist in using them now for their monthly shop, especially in express stores,they decide to put their shopping bag on the rack and then because of the quantity they've got things get moved around in their bag which in turn confuses the machine therefore the red light comes on every three beeps and holds everyone up.

The purpose of the scanners i thought was that for people who got, say half a dozen items and want to get in and out in 5 minutes,not for numpties who hold everyone up when they scan sackful of food for themselves ,then they can't find the bar code,don't put the item down properly or buy large amounts of alcohol.............I could go on..........

Those people in queue's that you can hear... the ones that make that noise.. the sigh.. the pfft. You know the ones. Its like do you fcuking think I want to be here holding people up. Be bold, say something.. or shut the fcuk up.

People waiting in line at take aways and then when they get to be served, only just start pondering what they will order. WayneKerrs.

Well, for most of them it is the first time of that day that they have had to engage there brain. You can hear the wheels and pulleys starting on some.

Self service scanners.....
I always go self serve, just so I don't have to be judged on the contents of my basket by the checkout staff [-(

Plus it means I can struggle manfully with opening the plastic bags in my own good time.

I don't do a big shop through them though, I agree that's ridiculous, I try to be in and out of a supermarket in as short a time as possible.

Those people in queue's that you can hear... the ones that make that noise.. the sigh.. the pfft. You know the ones. Its like do you fcuking think I want to be here holding people up. Be bold, say something.. or shut the fcuk up.

Them as well,the ones that invade your space whilst you are about to pay,feel like given them a benny (a la headbut),give me a meter mate or feck off from my nose.

I always go self serve, just so I don't have to be judged on the contents of my basket by the checkout staff [-(

Plus it means I can struggle manfully with opening the plastic bags in my own good time.

I don't do a big shop through them though, I agree that's ridiculous, I try to be in and out of a supermarket in as short a time as possible.

When you buy monthly edition of FHM or Loaded perhaps.........we get charged here in Wales for plastic bags so you got to put your hand up and ask for amount you think you need or perhaps if you are organised you have to carry a couple of grubby bags that you owed for over a year in your back pocket.

When I hear I look at them and say " y'all right" whilst nodding my head

Tends to shut them up

Anyone who has in their house a board saying any of the following...

In this house we love, we make mistakes, we forgive, we love.

Was at a friends house and in his kitchen he has one which says "in this house the most important ingredient is love" said to his wife that is why your cooking tastes so fcuking shiit then. She just said asked me why I was such an unhappy miserable moany prick. Don't think she likes me much, a lot of people say this to me so fcuk em all.

Anyone who has in their house a board saying any of the following...

In this house we love, we make mistakes, we forgive, we love.

Was at a friends house and in his kitchen he has one which says "in this house the most important ingredient is love" said to his wife that is why your cooking tastes so fcuking shiit then. She just said asked me why I was such an unhappy miserable moany prick. Don't think she likes me much, a lot of people say this to me so fcuk em all.

:ross::ross:

Seen this on holiday and today at a local primary school summer fete:

Adults who insist on smoking in front of kids, holding their fags before the faces of kids or generally blowing ciggie smoke in the vicinity of children - the problem is, these people always seem to have +3 kids!

Seen this on holiday and today at a local primary school summer fete:

Adults who insist on smoking in front of kids, holding their fags before the faces of kids or generally blowing ciggie smoke in the vicinity of children - the problem is, these people always seem to have +3 kids!

The less fit people are as parents, the more kids they seem to have. No wonder the world is ****ed up.

Okay getting this off my chest ...

Dropping my 2 year old at child care. She's a bigger girl, not fat, but looks about 4 years old and has her dad's chubby cheeks. Definitely not fat - hard to get far when you refuse to eat anything but toast. She's still a bit anxious about going to childcare, because she's 2, and I'd parked a bit far down and it was cold so I carried her to the centre.

Seeing me carrying my 2 year old (did I mention she's only 2?), some w-anchor on a bike riding up to us makes a comment along the lines of "that's why kids are so fat these days, they never walk anywhere". You know when you experience something and its so out of the blue you are just left speechless. That was me. Another lady heard this and had the same look I did. I turned around as the guy passed me and I just stared at him. He floored me with that.

I hate people that say "if only", but if only I wasn't holding my daughter at the time, I would have jumped back in my car and chased that w-anchor down and probably gave him a nudge with the car so he fell off the bike before finishing him off on the ground. If I see him again, even if I'm holding my daughter, my left boot is coming out as he rides past and I'm going to send him flying.

Smart **** c-nt.

Back