• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Just shows what a taco potl is, it was only a couple of days ago that he said no go on Leandro. He just follows rumours in the press and other supposed itks. Does anyone on Coys actually take notice of him? What he posts I have already read on the net.

I don't know, which came first, the chicken or the egg? Why are we having this discussion again? Who cares if he is in the know or what, let him post his stuff, and just save your breath/energy to cool the porridge. ;)

I don't know, which came first, the chicken or the egg? Why are we having this discussion again? Who cares if he is in the know or what, let him post his stuff, and just save your breath/energy to cool the porridge. ;)

I'm cool about it as I know that he knows nothing. I just can't believe anyone takes him seriously.

We are making the assumption that we got all this money in one go though - how do we know the Modric money isn't staged over two or three years, much as Levy does his deals. So we might only have received £10m of the £30m at the moment.

No I am not. And neither am I saying that we paid all the Dembele money in one go. It works both ways. If we can add more incoming transfer funds to our balance sheet than outgoings then we must be able to commit money to future purchases.
But there seem to be too many would be accountants on this board _ or perhaps they are actual Accountants!
I posted for the first time yesterday - so far japanesegardenlover accused me of being on drugs, Bullet told me that football accounting is "all very complex stuff" ( and wins the patronising medal of the month award)
And I have been sworn at for having the temerity to suggest that we should have some money available, only Crawley has made me feel welcome
Thanks for that!

POTL

We're pushing on Yellow.
One other option also being looked into now.
Unless terms change on terms, we'll end up with nothing.

We will see in an hour where we get to.

JJ done, Andros on loan waiting for paperwork.

POTL
cool_story_bro.gif

It's the egg, it is always the egg. It's just basic science.

No I am not. And neither am I saying that we paid all the Dembele money in one go. It works both ways. If we can add more incoming transfer funds to our balance sheet than outgoings then we must be able to commit money to future purchases.
But there seem to be too many would be accountants on this board _ or perhaps they are actual Accountants!
I posted for the first time yesterday - so far japanesegardenlover accused me of being on drugs, Bullet told me that football accounting is "all very complex stuff" ( and wins the patronising medal of the month award)
And I have been sworn at for having the temerity to suggest that we should have some money available, only Crawley has made me feel welcome
Thanks for that!

OK, so say we only paid out £5m of the £15m we agreed for Dembele so far, and we only received £10m of the £30m we agreed for Modric so far. All of a sudden we've only got £5m instead of £15m, just from those two deals. If that's across the board, then in reality we're looking at a fraction of the paper total we thought we might have. I suspect that most of our money is being put away for the stadium and some must also be paying for the training ground.

Thanks for that!

There are loads of cranky fudgers in here. You'll get used to it ;)

Welcome!!

there's not actually a good time though really

its either a transfer window or around a game where a board favourite/pariah has excelled/flopped or the manager needs knighting/lynching

Thanks for that!

So you've head the traditional GG welcome then! :lol:

Welcome!

Thanks for that!

I posted you a link that shows 30-40m has gone out of our club in each of the last 5 years in amortised transfers.
You still think we made some huge profit during the summer.
We did not.

All the information is there on internet if you want to go educate yourself
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/shareholder-update-22012013.page
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/sites/spurs/The Club/annual-reports.page
http://swissramble.blogspot.ie/2011/12/tottenham-grounds-for-optimism-or.html
http://swissramble.blogspot.ie/2010/12/spurs-daring-to-dream.html
http://swissramble.blogspot.ie/2010/03/are-tottenhams-results-too-good-to-be.html

Thanks for that!

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0o6yJLCPFFE[/video]

Back