• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

This is the thing with Damiao. Its thge best time to sign players from Brazil with it being their pre-season. Every summer we hear they don't want to sell in the middle of their season.

All this last day crap is just boring now though.

Daniel Levy is a fudging bellpiece.

All he has done today is unnecessarily weaken our squad.

This TW confirms for me that he sees us more as a business than a football club

Where are these 'backup options' people were talking about earlier?

Don't think there are any , just itk made up bull. Think AVB probably as he said in the press thinks he'd rather go with the settled squad we have take the risk rather than spend money on wages or fees for players he isn't 100% happy with.

It's funny that AVB comes out and says we wont be signing anyone and all the itk say he's bluffing or playing his poker hand. Somehow everyone decides to believe these pricks over our manager. Think we gave inter our best offer for Damiao. AVB probably said well if we cant get him I'd rather give likes of obika a chance or keep Defoe/Dempsey in the team than have someone like hooper or loan players

Daniel Levy is a fudging bellpiece.

All he has done today is unnecessarily weaken our squad.

This TW confirms for me that he sees us more as a business than a football club

I don't think he's ever seen us as anything else, i don't think he's ever suggested otherwise either

Back