• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

No I am not. And neither am I saying that we paid all the Dembele money in one go. It works both ways. If we can add more incoming transfer funds to our balance sheet than outgoings then we must be able to commit money to future purchases.
But there seem to be too many would be accountants on this board _ or perhaps they are actual Accountants!
I posted for the first time yesterday - so far japanesegardenlover accused me of being on drugs, Bullet told me that football accounting is "all very complex stuff" ( and wins the patronising medal of the month award)
And I have been sworn at for having the temerity to suggest that we should have some money available, only Crawley has made me feel welcome
Thanks for that!

hi sorry no one has made you feel welcome that is sad, would you like to meet up for a beer with me and my friend DHSF at our next home game? you can stay at mine afterwards.

interesting that it is now a well documented fact that discussions have been ongoing all day, with the Inter president talking to the press in South America..

still, this could all be tactic, bid low all day, let them drop the price all day just inch by inch. Then when Inter propose their lowest figure of the day, Levy says it´s off, we wont go that high. Let this stir for about half an hour, and then send the fax offering what they have proposed.

I wont be mad if this falls officially through, Holtby looks to be a great addition. I would not mind a striker on loan though..

Im happy with Defoe and Adebayor as 1 & 2 for the remainder of the season - we could do with a short term option for position no.3 i guess

assuming there's no chance of getting in someone above Defoe and Ade

Im happy with Defoe and Adebayor as 1 & 2 for the remainder of the season - we could do with a short term option for position no.3 i guess

assuming there's no chance of getting in someone above Defoe and Ade

Obika looked alright against Leeds?

Obika looked alright against Leeds?

i was at the game and a little worse for wear tbh so im not sure if that's a genuine comment or sarcasm :lol:

but yea i don't really see the need to be buying a 3 rd choice striker if we have Dempsey and/or some youngsters. a genuine player to come in with a view to being first choice - great, but otherwise there's no real point

Last edited:
i was at the game and a little worse for wear tbh so im not sure if that's a genuine comment or sarcasm :lol:

but yea i don't really see the need to be buying a 3 rd choice striker if we have Dempsey and/or some youngsters. a genuine player to come in with a view to being first choice - great, but otherwise there's no real point

No I genuinely thought he did ok and we actually started to threaten when he came on

Back