• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Were on the brink of becoming an established top 4 team, we are in an important transition of moving into a new stadium where we need CL money to help us pay for it and sustain ourselves in the top 4.

We need a striker to ensure we dont lose our place in the top 4, so Levy leaves it until the LAST POSSIBLE MINUTE to sign one, then tries to be a tight fudging **** too.

He has done great things for us, but i want him gone now

You don't know any of that for a fact, you're just making assumptions that fit with your ideas.

I've been moaning about not getting a striker for a while but.... the unfortunate truth is we got in Bad Ade as our striker, but it turns out that he has temporarily forgotten how to score goals -bit like Torres. But it wasn't predictable that would happen. Same as Dempsey is taking his time finding his striking boots, and Siggy. I expect AVB thought there was plenty of goals in the squad. Still, we are now a competent striker short, so lets hope all the three aforementioned players get a bit of goalscoring form back.

8434165378_c6350e19ec_o.gif

That hoody dude looks seriously weird.

BEN!!??!!??

This is our backup XI

Friedel
Naughton Gallas Caulker Fryers
Livermore Huddlestone
Sigurdsson Carroll Dempsey
Defoe/Ade​

Were on the brink of becoming an established top 4 team, we are in an important transition of moving into a new stadium where we need CL money to help us pay for it and sustain ourselves in the top 4.

We need a striker to ensure we dont lose our place in the top 4, so Levy leaves it until the LAST POSSIBLE MINUTE to sign one, then tries to be a tight fudging **** too.

He has done great things for us, but i want him gone now

that's an incredible conclusion to come to mate

Ok, we have what we have. Forget the Europa. Let Lyon knock us out.

Holtby behind Ade is our best hope. We have 14 cup finals to get CL football. If we mess it up again this year it could be a decade before we get another chance.

You don't know any of that for a fact, you're just making assumptions that fit with your ideas.
Really? Where is our striker then?

If Daniel Levy tells AVB that he has to get CL football, Levy needs to do his job too and get the players AVB wants.

Levy may have tried, but he failed. And he failed hard.

No, but I really don't get this overracting. None of us has the slightest clue as to what Levy has been trying to do this window and how much money we have available.

No we don't but it'd be a fairly educated guess that we have the money and we are prepared to wait til the summer. Extremely frustrating.

Really? Where is our striker then?

If Daniel Levy tells AVB that he has to get CL football, Levy needs to do his job too and get the players AVB wants.

Levy may have tried, but he failed. And he failed hard.

Has Levy told him that?

We already have two strikers, one forward and several attacking midfielders. I do not recall seeing any promises about adding another striker, quite the contrary.

Christ, Ade is going to have to regain his form - and sharpish! Though I think he'll enjoy playing with Holtby, who at least semi-resembles VdV and is an unselfish player.

I'm disappointed with not getting a striker in, but I must admit I've never rated Leandro and would've hated to see us spunk 20m on him when we have to be so careful with our funds - my main disappointment is not taking a punt on a cheaper striker like Bony or RvW, since just about anyone is better than an injured Defoe. I don't understand why we're so imaginative with our scouting - the 13m for Leandro could've easily bought Bony with change left over. :/

I guess it's Dempsey up top for now :lol:

Back