• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Who: Kingfresh
When: 21st January
Where: FTL

KingFresh

Topic: Gomes
Posted: Today at 1:40pm Went to Brazil to try and get himself a good deal, The major issue being his wages.

Has come home empty handed, but now looks very close to joining a club in the UK. Deal is done in principle and has let most of his team mates at spurs know. Will be a huge lift off the wage bill.

would be good to see him back in action. obviously talented, in more ways than one. there were many keepers like him before, so the press should just lay off and give him some space.

Schalke have bidded for Bastos from Lyon to replace Holtby.

Sissoko has decided to join Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Yanga-Mbiwa also signing for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Very good french defender.

M'Vila to sign a very lucrative contract with Rubin Kazan.

Gouffran from Bordeaux has an offer from Saudi Sportswashing Machine who want to buy every french players it seems.

And finally, belhanda to fenerbahce.

All this from Lequipe, fair to say, they wont be many players in the french league come February.

Schalke have bidded for Bastos from Lyon to replace Holtby.

Sissoko has decided to join Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Yanga-Mbiwa also signing for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Very good french defender.

M'Vila to sign a very lucrative contract with Rubin Kazan.

Gouffran from Bordeaux has an offer from Saudi Sportswashing Machine who want to buy every french players it seems.

And finally, belhanda to fenerbahce.

All this from Lequipe, fair to say, they wont be many players in the french league come February.

Why would they replace a Holtby with a Lm/LB?

Roger Morgan:

There's an issue over Diame's release clause, something to do with West Ham not letting him talk to other clubs even when it's been met. He may go to fifa to get his contract ruled illegal, then he could walk away for free. More haggling down of the fee I suspect.

M'Vila not that keen on Russia and Rubin are being challenged over not paying wages because of debts to the club’s ex-striker Roman Adamov, and were banned from doing transfers earlier this month. QPR pushing hard.

Who: Gards44
When: 22/01/13
Where: Twitter

'I always have news! I'm told 2 in!'

2 inc holtby?
'poss! dependent Avb has 2 different scenarios which will keep him happy...'
'either is decent'

when asked if Willian and Moutinho deals were dead...
'unfortunately, yes'

plus unrelated stuff about Arsenal bidding on Gotze for which he was inundated by Gooners so finished up:

Why do I bother sometimes! DM all the way! #COYS

Stick to your own, lad.
chrissivad, Today at 12:59 AM #61

Who: Cinderellaman on so (he first posted about Hooper yesterday)

Just had my mate from Celtic on the phone - says we've agreed 10m as the fee for Hooper outbidding interest from a couple of Prem clubs...

Again, as stated right as I passed on his 'sniffing' comment - he's an ex Celtic player (low level not first team regular), still plays in their Charity team stuff, and doesn't have a lot of reason to bullsh*t me, other than he's kicking my arse in the fantasy football league and wants to rub my face in it... but there you have it.

Of course its £10m, Jelavic was £5m and we pay £10m for Hooper ? Yeah ok.

Rangers were on the verge of bankruptcy though so had little/no bargaining power. The other is English and therefore automatically over-priced. Still smells like BS though

Smarty on SO

I believe that we've had lengthy conversations about Negredo with Seville. I'm sure Jasper or one other will confirm or deny this as there's better ITK's out there than me. I just deal with the IT people at Spurs.

Lot of people at the club think that M'Villa and Negredo will be at Spurs by the weekend.

Anything else will depend on outgoings.

Gallas may well go end of window depending on Kaboul's recovery progress and his own injuries.

Livermore as we know will happen if Livermore happens.
Falque possibly going on loan as well

Good one - real ITK!!

New ITK suggesting Defoe may be injured...

Does remind me that my mate nudged me on Sunday and said that Defoe was limping quite badly at one point during the game.

Who: Breezer
When: 22/01/13
Where: SC

We might have some bad news coming our way boys. Defoe had an MRI scan after the Man Utd match. No idea what's wrong with him but 100% had MRI scan!

On a positive note HOLTBY was in London last week and also had an MRI scan. Could this be part of his medical????

New ITK suggesting Defoe may be injured...

Does remind me that my mate nudged me on Sunday and said that Defoe was limping quite badly at one point during the game.

That would be our luck. At least if it is bad news we have 9 days to sort something, always run the risk of being left short upfront with just JD,EA and CD and nobody really able to step up from the reserves

That would be our luck. At least if it is bad news we have 9 days to sort something, always run the risk of being left short upfront with just JD,EA and CD and nobody really able to step up from the reserves

If this is true then what a failure on the boards part only 2 strikers and we must of had an idea that ade could go to the ACON

We as fans all know we need a front man but i just can't see it happening as for Hooper smacks of cheap desperate option again ...

Back