• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Onana? At Everton?! He is so poor, big part of the reason Everton are where they are... If he's worth 50-80 the game is well and truly fudged.
He's been linked with Arsenal recently too. Will probably replace Partey when they can finally shift him to Saudi

Onana? At Everton?! He is so poor, big part of the reason Everton are where they are... If he's worth 50-80 the game is well and truly fudged.

I think he's been good, Everton would be a lot higher without the deduction don't forget. A good DM should be worth a lot.

I think he's been good, Everton would be a lot higher without the deduction don't forget. A good DM should be worth a lot.
I think when he first signed he looked really promising, if raw. But since then, every time I've seen him play he looks like he's regressed.

He is only 22 so anything could happen, just not sure I'd be spending £50-80m. Worth a punt for around £20m.

I think when he first signed he looked really promising, if raw. But since then, every time I've seen him play he looks like he's regressed.

He is only 22 so anything could happen, just not sure I'd be spending £50-80m. Worth a punt for around £20m.

He cost them £33m, I'd expect he'd be minimum 50-60m in today's climate. It's worth spending that amount for the right person, gone are the days when only strikers were expensive.

Supposedly he does and that's why Brentford pulled out of the deal. I've seen all the stuff about the Norwegian international team doctor not considering it an issue but for Brentford to pull out for that reason means there's something to it even if ultimately we might not consider it an issue.
He hasn't. He's never had issues with his knees. What's kept him out has been hip/back related. The "issue" is that he's not yet fully grown and Brentford has flagged that as an issue. Those who actually have expertise, know that a knee og a young adult look slightly different, and is not yet fully hardened so to say. No idea why Brentford medical team has decided it was risky, and frankly none of us has any knowledge as to why they didn't go through with the deal. All we've seen has been rumours.

He hasn't. He's never had issues with his knees. What's kept him out has been hip/back related. The "issue" is that he's not yet fully grown and Brentford has flagged that as an issue. Those who actually have expertise, know that a knee og a young adult look slightly different, and is not yet fully hardened so to say. No idea why Brentford medical team has decided it was risky, and frankly none of us has any knowledge as to why they didn't go through with the deal. All we've seen has been rumours.

Is he playing much this year? Haven't checked In

Is he playing much this year? Haven't checked In
Been out with a hip injury lately. Came on as a sub in the latest international game, and looked really good, as usual. Deila, the now sacked Brugge manager, has been careful with him, as to not overplay him, and also keep expectations down, and let him develop gradually.

Supposedly he does and that's why Brentford pulled out of the deal. I've seen all the stuff about the Norwegian international team doctor not considering it an issue but for Brentford to pull out for that reason means there's something to it even if ultimately we might not consider it an issue.

The norwegian doctor didn't have £20m on the line. If we do go for him, you'd expecta very thorough medical.

I've not been sure about Toney, probably because he looks a bit of a brick. He impressed me in the England match, he appeared to have more of a game than I thought and I know "it's only United" but he looked a good target for us. Big money or not.

I've not been sure about Toney, probably because he looks a bit of a brick. He impressed me in the England match, he appeared to have more of a game than I thought and I know "it's only United" but he looked a good target for us. Big money or not.
Toney would be better than anyone else we could get IMO and would add something to the team we don’t.. hold up play
But… I’d look at others too depending what style we’re going for
I really like a few players in France as possibles
Jonathan David is one
Elye Wahi is another
And you have psgs signing from the summer that they don’t play in Kolo Muani

Toney would be better than anyone else we could get IMO and would add something to the team we don’t.. hold up play
But… I’d look at others too depending what style we’re going for
I really like a few players in France as possibles
Jonathan David is one
Elye Wahi is another
And you have psgs signing from the summer that they don’t play in Kolo Muani

I'm as ignorant of world football as virtually all British media and have no opinion on foreign players other my concern of them to adapting to PL and british life.

There's so many red flags over character though.

Id either like to see us go big proven on Osimhen or Isak, or go for big potential on Leonardo

Back