• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

The sportswashing countries now have enough votes to block major proposals, a lot of which require something like a 17-3 majority. This happened a few months ago when there was an attempt to limit Saudi Sportswashing Machine's dealings
Yeah the inter club transfers which actually we t through because some clubs abstained

The sportswashing countries now have enough votes to block major proposals, a lot of which require something like a 17-3 majority. This happened a few months ago when there was an attempt to limit Saudi Sportswashing Machine's dealings

As far as i'm aware it's always been 2/3. Or 14 clubs.

Yeah the inter club transfers which actually we t through because some clubs abstained

That's because the likes of forrest and wolves etc... have other clubs. Think 7 voted against. Although it will be tightened in the summer. Everton might have abstained due to the 777 takeover. Can't remember.

That's because the likes of forrest and wolves etc... have other clubs. Think 7 voted against. Although it will be tightened in the summer. Everton might have abstained due to the 777 takeover. Can't remember.

It was funny because two of the teams that abstained meant the swing vote was lower

It was funny because two of the teams that abstained meant the swing vote was lower
Should be the new government overseeing thing that steps in and does it.

If the premiership is a great English success story. Then it should be looked after instead of turning it into a farmers league.

He would be good for a low price but IMO doesn’t have the end product for the fee I assume they would want
Still not forgiven them for selling us Royal. Would prefer we went for someone younger with a point to prove. Rather then a player whose big move did not work out.

Rare for a player like that to go on to better things. Van de vaart is the only one that comes to mind.

Still not forgiven them for selling us Royal. Would prefer we went for someone younger with a point to prove. Rather then a player whose big move did not work out.

Rare for a player like that to go on to better things. Van de vaart is the only one that comes to mind.

Bergkamp, henry?

Both were younger I think when they made their moves and Henry was also playing a different position

Rafinha hasn’t stepped up when he as the chance imo which make me believe he hasn’t got the next step in him

They were younger. Both highly rated though especially bergkamp.

Really wanted both. Henry especially. Saw him play for france on the wing, thought he'd be special. Then juve bought him.

Might have been mentioned but I think Onana would be a great buy to replace Bissouma. Good age, PL experience and more importantly a fantastic player with real quality.

Everton might sell to balance the books.
He's a good about, he's previously been listed as being in the 50m-80m range but I dunno if a DM is ever really worth that much.

He's a good about, he's previously been listed as being in the 50m-80m range but I dunno if a DM is ever really worth that much.
Onana? At Everton?! He is so poor, big part of the reason Everton are where they are... If he's worth 50-80 the game is well and truly fudged.

Back