• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

Just saw MOTD. Loved him walking off at the end of the game, head down, hands in pockets, bottom lip almost quivering. Reminded me of this !

giphy.gif
Leaving the pitch with all his mates.

99.9% of managers refuse to personally take responsibility for bad results/performances.

The majority use the term 'we' when referring to the team. Sherwood has yet to do that in his career. At Spurs he always referred to the team as 'them', which immediately distances himself from problems. That soon became 'I' when he brings up win percentage though.

His attitude is divisive, purposely so perhaps, but if it alienates more people than it inspires, then Villa will be relegated.

might as well have a thread about gary monk, we wouldn't sing "you're spurs and you know you are" to sherwood, the self confessed gooner, he's probably got a softer spot for Blackburn, don't care what he does or doesn't do from this point on

The majority use the term 'we' when referring to the team. Sherwood has yet to do that in his career. At Spurs he always referred to the team as 'them', which immediately distances himself from problems. That soon became 'I' when he brings up win percentage though.

His attitude is divisive, purposely so perhaps, but if it alienates more people than it inspires, then Villa will be relegated.

It is quite common for fans to refer to their club as us or we when they win and them when they lose.

Apparently Dim was happy that his players showed heart by 'running around a lot' but they lacked quality... Really!? Jeepers, you couldn't make it up.

I had the misfortune of watching that game, two very poor teams, villa need a kick up the ass, I don't really know what sherwood brings to the table but he doesn't strike me as that sort of character

Back