• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spurs Exodus Thread

Lol just read on Goal.com that Levy said 'take all 3 or none' (Bentley, Jenas and Townsend) and QPR said no.

Hopefully just Levy being Levy and he'll just get rid of Bentley and Jenas (surely!!).

:ross:

attachment.php
WOOD

:lol:

tell us what's in the image mate!

"Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes is undergoing a medical at Hoffenheim ahead loan move to the German club. The 31-year-old Brazilian has fallen down the pecking order at White Hart Lane and the deal has an option for a permanent move in the summer."

"Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes is undergoing a medical at Hoffenheim ahead loan move to the German club. The 31-year-old Brazilian has fallen down the pecking order at White Hart Lane and the deal has an option for a permanent move in the summer."

I wonder if this is with an option to buy at the end.

Am I correct in saying that goalkeeper loans can be cancelled at any time during the loan?

I wonder if this is with an option to buy at the end.

Am I correct in saying that goalkeeper loans can be cancelled at any time during the loan?

I read somewhere that there is an option for them to buy Gomes at the end of the loan.

Not really exodus as he's already out on loan but:

Championship side Millwall announce they have extended the loan spell of England Under-21 right-back Adam Smith from Tottenham until the end of the season.

You lot missed the invisible part of my post!

:-"

Talksport guy outside training ground says Hudd trained today. He said something else about another player which I forget!!!!
H and J say Diame negotiated new contract at WHam.

Arry on SSN and it seems the deals for our rejects is very much on. Apparently Levy is helping with the wages....and Arry specifically mentioned townsend so that deal isn't dead it seems.

Talksport guy outside training ground says Hudd trained today. He said something else about another player which I forget!!!!
H and J say Diame negotiated new contract at WHam.

.....is the fabled "Rabbi Crackers" of Spurs forums and Twitter fame. Part time tube-driver too.

Back