• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

Spanish league is a joke really. That tv deal has ruined it. Case in point Barcelona won 7-0 today. Surprising the other teams don't do more to fight back on the tv deal.

Just watching Bilbao-Madrid. Spanish football infuriates me. Half the game is spent with players on the floor, play acting. A quarter is spent arguing with the ref and the last quarter showcases some stunning close control, first touches, technical proficiency and panache.

Ronaldo has just been sent off for pretty much stroking a players face. Bunch of ****ing pansies.

Bale seems to be completely off the boil every time I watch him play. Don't think Real suits him as he's expected to do more off the ball whilst Ronaldo works as the focal point. The guy always looks lost to me

Re: Other Premier League Matches Thread

Anyone watching Real vs Atletico? the way the Real players are targeting costa is disgusting. Always kicking him, kneeing him, stamping on his shin off the ball. They've done this before too.

Re: Other Premier League Matches Thread

Anyone watching Real vs Atletico? the way the Real players are targeting costa is disgusting. Always kicking him, kneeing him, stamping on his shin off the ball. They've done this before too.

They are but he dishes it out himself so he can have no complaints. Good entertainment if you ask me.

Half time stat from the Barca game:

BARCELONA 1-0 REAL SOCIEDAD
Some crazy first-half stats: Total passes: Barca 467, Sociedad 78; Possession: Barce 85%, Sociedad 15%. Even by Barca's standards that is quite extreme!

Some clubs are already planning next season

Valencia have announced the signing of argentine defender Nicolas Otamendi from FC Porto

Big deal for them. IIRC a lot of papers were linking that guy with moves to much bigger clubs during the January window. He would've been a good acquisition for us too

Some clubs are already planning next season

Valencia have announced the signing of argentine defender Nicolas Otamendi from FC Porto

I thought they were bust but maybe they're already counting on Bayer buying Guardado after his loan spell

I went to Norwich-Spurs in the cup and he was the best player on the pitch, I don't think he played once after that.

Back