• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

The mess at Real Madrid continues.

Playing Cadiz right now in the Copa Del Rey with Cheryshev in the starting lineup.

Problem is he is ineligible because of a suspension from last seasons Copa Del Rey.

RM might get thrown out of the cup according to media reports.

I'm sure the Spanish FA is already hard at work, trying to come up with a loophole.

I'm sure the Spanish FA is already hard at work, trying to come up with a loophole.

This for me makes Spanish football up there with FIFA for corruption - Losing interest in La liga over the past couple of seasons. Both Barcelona and Real are very corrupt from TV rites and tax money and far more IMHO

Looking forward to Saturday & being there for Barcelona v Deportivo! After Spurs v Monaco, will be second game within less than 48 hours. Just hope the magic sponge is applied to Neymar.

I see that Soldado scored the winner against Real Madrid but it was only his 3rd league goal of the season and he'd gone 828 minutes since last hitting the target back in August o_O

I dare say the ex-Spur playing at El Madrigal we could've most done with yesterday was a certain Croatian midfield maestro...

We broke Soldado didn't we... Wonder how it would have gone if he came in a few seasons earlier with Bale, Lennon, Modric and VDV supplying him when he still had the confidence of a 30 goal a season striker..

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has ordered Real Madrid Television not to broadcast images of his bald patch. Perez, who has been jeered by the club's fans in recent weeks, only wants to be shown from the front, never from behind.

His image is a priority, so he wants his wish to be fulfilled. Safeguarding the president's image has now become something very important for the television channel to keep on top of. Sportyou have even reported that "a couple of workers didn't follow the script and were called up on it."

One of the most recent images of Perez's bald patch was shown when he was chatting to Cristiano Ronaldo before the game against PSG in the Champions League. It's something he doesn't wasnt to happen again, especially with the current anti-Florentino vibe around the Bernabeu.

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...n-4753116?_ga=1.23309502.521942374.1426017695

Real Madrid 8-2 up (against 9men), with 4 goals for Bale.

Oh to have had Bale and Modric in our squad this season.

To be fair to Neville, when you look at all the top managers in the world most start off just in coaching roles, or in Mourinho's case a translator! then they move on to be assistant managers generally at a big club, then after that a manager but usually starting off at a smaller club. So he's skipped about 5 steps! Jumping right in at the deep end at a big club in a country where he dosnt even speak the fking language. He couldn't have made a more difficult start for himself if he tried. If things dont work out you can hardly call him a failure.

Back