• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Secret Footballer

Re: O/T The Secret Footballer

Interesting Q&A with Football365

funny :oops::oops:

Obviously Cole does himself no favours with some of the stories that surround him but personally I have no problem with him, other than whenever it kicks off against Chelsea he is the one hiding behind Terry and Lampard while calling us all, c***s and shouting f**k you! I look around trying to work out where this voice is coming from and its always him peering out from behind a bigger player - it's like a playground scene. You have to laugh.

Sounds like he's definitely got a chip on his shoulder about Cashley. Definitely relishing this story about the former Mrs Kerl shagging ________ in a Dubai resort swimming pool...

A friend who used to play football with me years ago and has since retired told me a great story from when he was in Dubai at the One & Only resort. He and his wife had checked in at the same time as another player, who is now an England international, and his wife. You all know him, though his wife is probably more famous than him in certain circles. My friend, who, it has to be said, is a handsome bastard, was sunning himself at one end of the swimming pool and he noticed the wife of the other player slip into the water at the far end. After he had caught her eye a couple of times she made a beeline for him. When she was close enough, she wrapped her legs around him. All the while, her husband was asleep on a sun lounger under a shady tree. My friend even brought out his mobile phone to show me a few of the picture messages she'd sent him after their return. Anyone who had taken a picture of the action in the pool would have made a fortune, and made four lives unbearable for a time.

He and his wife had checked in at the same time as another player, who is now an England international, and his wife. You all know him, though his wife is probably more famous than him in certain circles.

I don't think it's Cashley. He started seeing Cheryl Cole in 2004, but made his England debut in 2001.

It reads as though the guy in question wasn't an international at the time, but now is.

Rooney? - edit, although says checked in with his wife ... so maybe a player who got his England caps later on in his career.

I think that the comments about fans criticism of defensive midfielders is interesting. Although we play a different system to the one he uses as an example, the criticism is very similar to a lot of the negative comments that Parker gets on here.

I think that the comments about fans criticism of defensive midfielders is interesting. Although we play a different system to the one he uses as an example, the criticism is very similar to a lot of the negative comments that Parker gets on here.

I thought that too.

Read the new book on the plane last night - it seems like a lot of people think it's either Dave Kitson or David Bentley. Kitson fits best, but doesn't match everything that's mentioned in the book. I also found it strange that the book opens with a chapter written by his wife, yet early on in the book he goes on to hint a long way to having spent the night with an "italian beauty" after the AC Milan vs Spurs game.

Peter Crouch?

Has played under Redknapp, been at Liverpool, married, has a daughter, relegated with both QPR and Southampton, been voted player of the season, deadline day transfer to Stoke.

Peter Crouch?

Has played under Redknapp, been at Liverpool, married, has a daughter, relegated with both QPR and Southampton, been voted player of the season, deadline day transfer to Stoke.

Secret Footballer has stated many a time that he grew up on a council estate. Crouch grew up in Singapore.

Secret Footballer has stated many a time that he grew up on a council estate. Crouch grew up in Singapore.

I don't really think it's just one guy. If it is he's deliberately mixing up facts with a bit of fiction to not make it obvious.

He lived in Singapore until he was 3 or 4 years old, then moved back to London. He could have been referring to his up bringing whilst growing up in London.

I don't really think it's just one guy. If it is he's deliberately mixing up facts with a bit of fiction to not make it obvious.

I agree it is gone from one person to a mix of players to get more stories out of the idea. I think it was originally Dave Kitson though, all the early stories and facts support this.

just finished the second book, removes any doubt about Kitson IMO, it all dovetails with things that happened publicly in his times at Portsmouth and Stoke

some interesting revelations about a couple of ex colleagues as well which despite his efforts to hide their identity once you know it's him it's not rocket science to work out who they are

fascinating book

just finished the second book, removes any doubt about Kitson IMO, it all dovetails with things that happened publicly in his times at Portsmouth and Stoke

some interesting revelations about a couple of ex colleagues as well which despite his efforts to hide their identity once you know it's him it's not rocket science to work out who they are

fascinating book

I thought that a number of different footballers contributed to the second book.

they do, but he always prefaces these stories with, "my mate in Scotland once told me..." or similar, it's stated which are his and which are passed on

they do, but he always prefaces these stories with, "my mate in Scotland once told me..." or similar, it's stated which are his and which are passed on

i'm not so sure. i agree with you that theres a good chance that the original TSF is kitson. but i just remeber that there seemed to be some irregularities when reading the books for it all to have been kitson.

Back