• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The return of the Weekend thread

Rock Strongo

dodgy Dave Goosegog
No, not the guy with the staircase on his head

the-1446442061.jpg

Plans for the weekend? Anything I should know about?

I plan to lock myself inside with a bottle of scotch just so I can watch Dazed and Confused hungover tomorrow morning. Nah, just yanking the ol' leg there. But I do plan on drinking some whisky tonight, whilst watching hurricane Tor rip my shed to pieces. It's supposed to be a hefty one!

And look, the weekend thread now comes with a bonus quiz! What movie is this scene from?

A-Storm-is-Coming.jpg

Definitely from Terminator, although I think the film was actually The Terminator, so I get the prize - I assume something expensive from Rock's ruined shed? - instead of @galeforce

@Seedy Ron wins by a land slide! And you're in for a treat, sir, the shed is filled with empty bottles and golf clubs with various malfunctions - slice, hook- you name it!

Just hold up one sec there, Ron. It seems you have not added any interesting weekend activities to the thread, which of course means you are disqualified with dishonorable honors.

@galeforce wins the prize! Pick any empty bottle you want:)

@Seedy Ron wins by a land slide! And you're in for a treat, sir, the shed is filled with empty bottles and golf clubs with various malfunctions - slice, hook- you name it!

Just hold up one sec there, Ron. It seems you have not added any interesting weekend activities to the thread, which of course means you are disqualified with dishonorable honors.

Sure it's the golf clubs that are causing the slices and hooks.. Nothing to do with the golf player ;)

Reminds me of strikers pretending to lace their boots after mibricking a strike...

As for weekend.... Few drinks perhaps. Few more drinks. Then try not to get hung over.

Bastardo.

OK, I'll be watching Spurs, clearing space in my own shed for my prize golf clubs which I am now reclaiming off that swine @galeforce - provided storm Gertrude (why are we giving storms silly names now?) hasn't blown it down while I've been at work - and thinking long and hard about the decorating I should probably be doing.

Sure it's the golf clubs that are causing the slices and hooks.. Nothing to do with the golf player ;)

Reminds me of strikers pretending to lace their boots after mibrickting a strike...

As for weekend.... Few drinks perhaps. Few more drinks. Then try not to get hung over.

You don't play golf, do you? Golf clubs are devious things. They're like mermaids, and not the nice ones, but the ones who lure you into the deep and turn into aliens and suck the life out of your miserable body.

At first, there's the classic love at first sight. The curves, the polished toe and the sexy number on the sole.
Then there's the fapping. You're becoming obsessed and can see yourself in a relationship.
You decide to get married and the wedding day is fantastic! You score right left, front and centre. Hole in one, hole in two!
They honeymoon is great, you drive your balls smack down the landing strip, with the occasional piledriver.
Then things starts to go sour. You find your self out of bounds 6 days every week.
You realize it's over. You need to move on. Oh look, TaylorMade just released 6 new drivers...

Bastardo.

OK, I'll be watching Spurs, clearing space in my own shed for my prize golf clubs which I am now reclaiming off that swine @galeforce - provided storm Gertrude (why are we giving storms silly names now?) hasn't blown it down while I've been at work - and thinking long and hard about the decorating I should probably be doing.
You're calling it Gertrude? That's...German of you... We're calling it Tor btw.

Sleeping !!! hahaha

Been doing so much running around this week i'm looking forward to have a quiet weekend, will be watching my first Spurs game with my little girl tomorrow too

I will be continuing my exploration of non-french wines tonight with a Cabernet Franc from the new world.

I'm thinking I might spend tomorrow test driving cars and working out how to avoid the taxman without driving a brick car. Anyone have any ideas?

Tomorrow night will be lots more wine combined with my (can't believe I'm admitting this) guilty pleasure of watching "Take Me Out". It's a wonderful view of the Wetherspoons world without actually having to go into a Wetherspoons.

I have the future Father-in-Law over for the weekend. He's going to teach me how to do man-stuff around the house. Apparently 'calling someone in to do the job' isn't acceptable.

Also got a charity film awards ceremony to attend tomorrow, will most likely get tinkled and make a show of myself.

I have the future Father-in-Law over for the weekend. He's going to teach me how to do man-stuff around the house. Apparently 'calling someone in to do the job' isn't acceptable.

Also got a charity film awards ceremony to attend tomorrow, will most likely get tinkleed and make a show of myself.
That generation is annoying, they know how to build a house, tarmac the road, fix a car and can usually outlast you in any physical activity too. My dad and my father in law are the same.

Had a few (several) beers tonight. Will sleep in tomorrow as I can already hear the pink elephants knocking.

...(can't believe I'm admitting this) guilty pleasure of watching "Take Me Out". It's a wonderful view of the Wetherspoons world without actually having to go into a Wetherspoons.

What the actual fu.ck is going on? How can the self-styled King of Cars / Politics / Medicine / Stats / Class / Superiority / Overpriced Clothing admit to something like this AND get away with it?

I had to Google what it is.

And it's on ITV!

Amazing.

Scara, pull yourself together.

http://www.itv.com/takemeout

Back