• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

what's everyone's routine? for me it's...

poo hammock
wet wipe
poo
dry wipe
wet wipe
dry wipe
look down bowl
wipe sweat from brow
flush

poo hammock
wet wipe
poo
dry wipe
wet wipe
dry wipe
look down bowl
wipe sweat from brow
flush

Mine is bricking then wiping then washing hands then off i go out as if nothing happened

If I am in public I will wait till no one is in the bathroom then walk out as if nothing happened. Yes - I am one of those people who waits

I hate those public toilets where the lights go off after ten minutes. You are stuck in the dark, finishing your brick, what is that about?!!

Unless you've had a brick in the shower i'm not sure why. I do try and get a bit of shower gel up there. I stopped using the original source mint after about a year because it was painful whenever I had a brick.

One thing I liked about the mint was my first fart after using it in the morning had a wonderful smell to it.

Last edited:
I'm taking a brick while posting this. Nothing special to report, except for the horrid smell.

Just released the Empire State Building I think. Proper anus ripper too, did not feel good. Reeked of fudging awesomeness though.

I bought a new pair of dry wipes which are made from highly absorbent non-woven fabrics for removing spills or misprints.they are really good.

www.productionequipment.ie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...let-roll-costs-Thames-Water-12m-year-fix.html

there was a report a couple of weeks ago by some enviromental agency saying the worse cause of toilet blockage is people using wet wipes,they say 70/80% of callouts are caused by people using them. Paper will disintegrate but these wipes just build up and build up.

Had chicken for dinner and I wasnt sure about it..

Well 3 hours later Ive got horrendous splats and feel a bit sick, foooking ace... !!!

poo hammock
wet wipe
poo
dry wipe
wet wipe
dry wipe
look down bowl
wipe sweat from brow
flush
:ross:

Gotta ask though, why look down the bowl after the (various) wipe stages? Surely then the product of your labours is lost to the world?

Oh no, he's always there. Normally poking his head between the water and toilet paper gasping for air.

Take-out chinese for dinner, and leftovers for lunch and then dinner again.

fudge that MSG stuff! Hadn't even finished my first plate before having to head to the cable room. And the hours of farting have been, by usual standards, absolutely fudging atrocious. Girlfriend almost kicked me out at one point yesterday!

Take-out chinese for dinner, and leftovers for lunch and then dinner again.

fudge that MSG stuff! Hadn't even finished my first plate before having to head to the cable room. And the hours of farting have been, by usual standards, absolutely fudging atrocious. Girlfriend almost kicked me out at one point yesterday!

Ah yes. Funny thing is, they say that Indian food is the worst. I beg to differ, as i think Chinese food carries it's own special selection of afterburners and piquant fragrances...

Today I had 'a ghost'...one of those where I was sure for the life of me it was a 9-wiper, not a trace after the second wipe but still felt like there were at least another 6 good wipes necessary. I went through three more 'blanks' before realizing...

Ah yes. Funny thing is, they say that Indian food is the worst. I beg to differ, as i think Chinese food carries it's own special selection of afterburners and piquant fragrances...

Today I had 'a ghost'...one of those where I was sure for the life of me it was a 9-wiper, not a trace after the second wipe but still felt like there were at least another 6 good wipes necessary. I went through three more 'blanks' before realizing...

I've always referred to those as 'Angels' when I've poked a little hollow into it.

I just dropped 2 farts in the bath, they were so deep and loud it sounded like a submarine sonar, and also nearly breached the hull of the bath hahah

Bloke in our village shop years ago put me straight, I asked him for some rice, he refused to stock it, rice is alive with weevils, look at a pack and you can see them if you look for long enough, take that into account and add in badly cooked or badly reheated rice in many takeaway diners and that's where most cases of Delhi belly come from, everyone blames the dodgy curry or one of the accompanying 10 pints when it's the rice that gets most people.

Back