• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

I recorded a very loud fart on my phone, sent it to a mate who opened it this morning on a packed train with his phone on full volume..

Immature, yes but was very funny

I had a dump yesterday & it coiled out like one of them round sausages. It must have been a foot long and didn't break. I was that impressed I had to take a photo

Oh my...when I make the right cup of fresh ground, hand-filtered morning fog lifter, I can time the excursion-for-explosion to approx 70 mins later. It's like a blender in there, and yes, the pipes get cleaned out for sure. At those moments I find myself thanking whoever that a) I don't believe in reincarnation and that b) if I did, thank christ I couldn't be reincarnated as a toilet...

:)

Add a cigarette to the equation and we have lift off!

I don't smoke but i've done it once of twice......explosive!

Cant beat pebble-dashing the pan first thing in the morning at work. Just before the cleaner gets in. She certainly earns her £6.19 per hour cleaning up that mess! :)

Such a thoughful soul!!

We are all men in our office....terrible!

Geezer I work with literally gips if he smells a beauty fart....funny as fudge!

As per Dayo's request....If you are sensitive to photos of monster turds - close eyes whilst scrolling by...

20121113_151915_1.jpg

Look at the texture of it! Look! Probably my finest bog related hour.

You go ahead mate - feel free to claim it as your own :lol:

I do think it is the cleanest looking brick I have ever produced

Back