• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The overrated films thread

Full Metal Jacket

eusa_naughty.gif

All the Harry Potter films, overrated and badly acted pieces of brick that have slid under the toilet door and smeared themselves all over cinema screens the nationwide.

Oh how could I forget

EVERY James Bond movie. Its just utter brick be it Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan or this Daniel Craig character ALL UTTER brick

Oh how could I forget

EVERY James Bond movie. Its just utter brick be it Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan or this Daniel Craig character ALL UTTER brick

They're kind of meant to be a bit brick, apart from the Daniel Craig stuff where they started trying a bit too hard to make it good, which has put me off a bit to be fair.

They're kind of meant to be a bit brick, apart from the Daniel Craig stuff where they started trying a bit too hard to make it good, which has put me off a bit to be fair.

Well they have done a brick job - cos they have made them REALLY brick and not just A BIT brick.

Linnet - I aint gonna take you out on a movie date so dont worry (unlucky for you ofcourse). You can watch whatever ya wanna watch. They should just fudgein kill Bond off - not sure how tho. Maybe a poisonous Martini, or a Martini that was stirred or how about by a fudgein roulette wheel

Who actually rated a Harry Potter film ?? Eh.. They are hugely popular filsm aimed at children. It is no surprise that adults don't enjoy them as much.

Dead Poet's Society: utterly overhyped brick
Titanic: Utter tripe and a dreadful song
Amadeus: 8 Oscars... why?
Top Gun: effing hated it... and another dreadful theme song

Who actually rated a Harry Potter film ?? Eh.. They are hugely popular filsm aimed at children. It is no surprise that adults don't enjoy them as much.

I was made to endure the first 4 as part of the family unit.

None of the youngsters have any presence, the actors whoring themselves ham it up absurdly. The "books" they are based on are a pathetic Tolkein rip-off. I could go on......

Back