• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Rumours and News Thread

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Arsene Wenger wants to sign Schalke striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar for a reported £6m

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger wants to sign Schalke striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, 29, next month and the Dutchman could be available for a cut-price £6m.

Full story: Daily Mail

Wenger is also ready to go all out to sign Demba Ba, 27, by triggering a £7.5m buy-out clause in the Saudi Sportswashing Machine striker's contract.

Full story: the Sun

Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge has demanded an £80,000-a-week salary to join Liverpool in January. The 23-year-old reportedly also wants a guarantee that he will be played through the middle rather than out wide.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Italian side Juventus have joined Manchester United in pursuit of £1m-rated Austrian striker Marcel Sabitzer, 18.

Full story: talkSPORT

Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has told Manchester United to forget about signing striker Robert Lewandowski, 24, next month.

Full story: the Sun

United, though, are prepared to wait until the summer to sign the Poland international from the German champions.

Full story: Daily Telegraph

Midfielder Wesley Sneijder, 28, has alerted Emirates Marketing Project and Manchester United to his availability after talks to stay at Inter Milan broke down.

Full story: the Guardian

QPR midfielder Esteban Granero, 25, can leave the club for just £5.5m if the Hoops are relegated this season.

Full story: Metro
OTHER GOSSIP

Chelsea have adopted an unofficial policy of not criticising referees in post-match press conferences amid fears of a backlash following the Mark Clattenburg affair.

Full story: the Independent

Interim manager Rafa Benitez has told Chelsea's hierarchy that he does not want Avram Grant to join the club as an adviser.

Full story: the Guardian

Chelsea defender David Luiz, 25, has added to the sense of crisis at Stamford Bridge by claiming that he regularly rows with his team-mates .

Full story: Daily Star
Nani

Nani has been left out of Manchester United's 2013 calendar

Manchester United have added to speculation Nani will be sold in January by leaving the 26-year-old Portuguese out of their 2013 club calendar.

West Brom boss Steve Clarke has insisted he will have funds to strengthen his squad in January.

Full story: Express and Star

Manchester United defender Phil Jones, 20, says getting dumped out of the Champions League group stages last season made the side stronger in the European competition this season.

Full story: Manchester Evening News

Everton defender Sylvain Distin, 35, who is out of contract at the end of the season, hated his recent spell out of the team but says it has helped convince him he wants to extend his career in the Premier League.

Full story: Sporting Life
AND FINALLY

Arsenal's majority stakeholder Stan Kroenke has splashed out £80m on an American ranch the size of 71,000 Emirates Stadium pitches.

More pregnant women in Mexico City go into labour when Manchester United forward Javier Hernandez is on the pitch, while crime goes down according to the capital's police chief Jorge Carlos Martinez.

Full story: Metro

Nani

Nani has been left out of Manchester United's 2013 calendar

Manchester United have added to speculation Nani will be sold in January by leaving the 26-year-old Portuguese out of their 2013 club calendar.

Great player - wish we stood a chance with his wage demands.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/04/fernando-llorente-leave-athletic-bilbao

Fernando Llorente to leave Athletic Bilbao at end of season

Fernando Llorente has put Europe's top clubs on alert after confirming that he will leave Athletic Bilbao when his contract finishes at the end of the season.

"I am going to leave on June 30," Llorente said, ending any hopes Athletic may have had of changing his mind." I want to develop as a player and try something new."

The forward turned down the offer of a new contract during the summer and said he wanted to leave, but Bilbao refused to negotiate with interested parties.

Athletic's manager Marcelo Bielsa then relegated last season's top scorer to the bench and Llorente has started only once in La Liga this term, scoring just one goal.

"It isn't about money because the offer the club made was irresistible," Llorente said. "The media have not helped with the negotiations and it is one of the things that has generated the bad atmosphere around me out on the pitch. This has encouraged me not to renew my contract; this and many other things.

"I took the decision when I went out for the first Europa League game at San Mames [in August].

"Most of what has come out in the press is lies and this has turned people against me. This has meant when I run out on to the pitch people whistle at me. There is a sector of the crowd who do not want me but I feel loved by the majority."

Llorente, who was linked with Juventus over the summer, came through Athletic's youth academy before making his first-team debut in January 2005.

A member of the Spain squad that won the World Cup in 2010 and Euro 2012, he scored 17 goals in 32 league appearances for Athletic last season, and scored seven in 15 games in European competition.

The fight for him begins in jan even if he is leaving at the end of the season though, right? The six month pre contract brick?

Then again there's no incentive for him to not wait until the end of the season to see where everyone is at.

(If he's not sold in jan anyway)

The incentive in January would be money. We're easily talking £100K a week here.

Exactly Bilbao will want rid as soon as possible as he's sitting on the bench.
We're well out of the race anyway.
Supposedly he wants to move to Juventus.

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews

Chelsea agree deal to sign 18-year-old Brazil U20 right-back Wallace from Fluminense in January

Short vid of Lucas Moura, PSG have signed him for £35m and he will be joining them in January. Looks pretty effing good:

[video=youtube;NZrWKsL2siU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZrWKsL2siU[/video]

Last edited:
fudge PSG, hiding away top class talent in the French league for me not to see.

Moura is very talented, one of the biggest talents out of Brazil in recent years. I think it's a good move for him actually, going to a slightly smaller league could make for a better transition into Europe instead of going into La Liga or the Premiership.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/05/hulk-zenit-st-petersburg-coach

Zenit St Petersburg's record signing Hulk has threatened to leave the Russian club in the January transfer window following a heated exchange with his coach Luciano Spalletti during Tuesday's Champions League win at Milan.

The Brazil striker reacted angrily after the coach substituted him late in the game at the San Siro, which Zenit won 1-0. Spalletti was seen extending his hand as Hulk was leaving the pitch but the Brazilian just walked by without looking at the coach before having a heated discussion with the Zenit staff near the sideline.

"If the situation with the coach does not resolve itself I may leave the club in the January transfer window," Hulk, 26, was quoted as saying by local media.

Spalletti, who initially played down the incident, reportedly hit back at the striker, telling local media: "Hulk can say anything he wants, but if I decide to change him during the game it means I'm not happy with his play.

"Hulk is mistaken if he thinks he should play for 90 minutes all the time. He said he wants to leave? Then, it's his choice and I can do nothing about it. As for myself, I'm not going anywhere."

The Russian champions beat Milan thanks to a first half strike by their captain Danny in their final Group C match to finish third and qualify for the Europa League.

Hulk has had a tough time settling in St Petersburg, with several senior Zenit players apparently unhappy with the enormous outlay to sign the striker.

Zenit demoted the Russia captain Igor Denisov to the reserve team in September after he refused to play, issuing an ultimatum to renegotiate his contract in line with what Hulk was earning. Denisov was later allowed to rejoin the first team after making an apology.

fudge PSG, hiding away top class talent in the French league for me not to see.

Moura is very talented, one of the biggest talents out of Brazil in recent years. I think it's a good move for him actually, going to a slightly smaller league could make for a better transition into Europe instead of going into La Liga or the Premiership.

Total waste of any player going there, lucky if its the 5th best league in Europe currently

Total waste of any player going there, lucky if its the 5th best league in Europe currently

It is the 5th best league and could easily overtake Italy in a few years, but unfortunately for both of them they will probably have Portugal in 4th after next season.

Code:
#	country		08/09	09/10	10/11	11/12	12/13	ranking
1	Spain		13.312	17.928	18.214	20.857	13.142	83.453
2	England		15.000	17.928	18.357	15.250	10.285	76.820
3	Germany		12.687	18.083	15.666	15.250	12.357	74.043
4	Italy		11.375	15.428	11.571	11.357	9.083	58.814
5	France		11.000	15.000	10.750	10.500	9.416	56.666
6	Portugal	6.785	10.000	18.800	11.833	7.916	55.334
7	Ukraine		16.625	5.800	10.083	7.750	8.500	48.758
8	Netherlands	6.333	9.416	11.166	13.600	3.642	44.157
9	Russia		9.750	6.166	10.916	9.750	6.916	43.498

Wigan manager Robert Martinez has confirmed the club are hopeful of completing a deal for Sporting Kansas City's Roger Espinoza.

Espinoza, 26, can play in either defence or midfield and has long been linked with a move to the DW Stadium.

"We're working really hard to try to make it happen," said Martinez.

"We're looking forward to seeing if we can get that one done successfully. Until 1 January it's something we can't do any more than wait on."

Espinoza impressed at this summer's Olympics with Honduras, especially in the 3-2 quarter-final defeat by Brazil and his contract with the Major League Soccer club expires at the end of the month.

Martinez said: "There are a few steps - there is the work permit, there are certain aspects we need to fulfil in the paperwork - but Roger is a player that we've been following for a long, long time."

Fernandinho admits he is close to signing for a Manchester club

Shakhtar Donetsk’s Fernandinho has told Italy’s Calciomercato that he will be playing football in the Premier League for a Manchester club this January.

The 27-year-old is known for his box-to-box style of play that sees him all over the pitch in both attack and defence, and he has been an integral part of Donetsk’s successful Champions League campaign that saw them top a group including Chelsea and Juventus.

In the past, Fernandinho has made no secret of his desire to play in the Premier League.

He said: “If I had the opportunity to play in the Premier League I think that my qualities would improve even further.

“I believe that the tactical roles of the players are very important, as well as its defensive responsibilities.

“However, these last years we have seen new, more aggressive players with very diverse styles, which make the games even more interesting. If I could combine all these roles, I could give considerable value to the Premier League.

“I like England a lot. It is a beautiful country and if I had the opportunity to live here, it would be very good for me and my family.”

Manchester United are to bid £8million for Stoke goalkeeper Asmir Begovic.

The move will pose questions over the futures of £17.8million signing David de Gea and Anders Lindegaard, with the Denmark No 1 the most likely casualty.

Despite Sir Alex Ferguson giving both players a chance to cement a place in the first team, neither have convinced.

De Gea, who has just turned 22, was seen as a big gamble when he signed from Atletico Madrid last year and United would like him to continue developing.

Yet they have now targeted 6ft 5in Begovic, who has adapted better to the British game.

The 25-year-old Bosnian has kept seven clean sheets this season and conceded just 15 goals in 15 games.

Stoke manager Tony Pulis has declared that none of his players will be sold in January and his good relationship with United will mean the deal is likely to be shelved until the summer.

Liverpool have also shown interest in Begovic but United are in pole position.

Begovic said: 'It's always nice when the biggest teams in the world are looking at you. It's a compliment, but it doesn't mean anything.

'We keep our feet on the ground here and the manager wouldn't let that change. I have three-and-a-half years on my contract and I am concentrating on playing and staying in the team and trying to help the team be successful.

'I am happy here so there are no issues with that.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2244787/Manchester-United-line-8million-bid-Asmir-Begovic.html

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Manchester United are set for an £8m move for Stoke goalkeeper Asmir Begovic. The 25-year-old Bosnian has also been linked with Liverpool.

Asmir Begovic

Begovic joined Stoke from Portsmouth in January 2010

AC Milan, Inter Milan and Juventus all hope to sign Emirates Marketing Project striker Mario Balotelli, 22. The Italy international has started just seven games in all competitions this season.

Full story: Gazzetta dello Sport (Italian)

Arsenal have not held any contract talks with Theo Walcott since August. Liverpool want to sign the England forward, 23, in January and Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea will consider taking him on a free transfer when his current deal expires in the summer.

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season but president Florentino Perez is determined to persuade the Portuguese, 27, to stay ahead of the club elections at the end of the campaign.

Full story: Marca (Spanish)
Robbie Keane

Keane scored three goals on loan at Villa last season.

Manchester United could be set to miss out on Torino defender Angelo Ogbonna, with AC Milan set to offer £13m for the 24-year-old Italy international next month.

QPR manager Harry Redknapp is considering a loan move for LA Galaxy striker Robbie Keane, 32. The Republic of Ireland veteran played under Redknapp at Tottenham.

West Ham are hoping to sign Nordsjaelland goalkeeper Jesper Hansen but Italian side Catania are also tracking the Dane, 27.

OTHER GOSSIP

After hearing of Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's claim that City get too many penalties ahead of Sunday's derby, Roberto Mancini said: "I remember last year very well, when [Ashley] Young, went swimming."

Full story: Guardian

Mancini has continued the mind games ahead of Sunday's match by claiming United "are better than us at this moment."

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich will consider Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp if he fails to persuade former Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola, who is currently on a sabbatical in New York, to move to Stamford Bridge in the summer.

Jurgen Klopp

Klopp has won successive Bundesliga titles.

Interim Chelsea manager Rafael Benitez has held discussions with captain John Terry and Frank Lampard in an attempt to persuade the influential duo to back his regime.

Full story: Daily Telegraph

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is set to announce that coach Jose Mourinho, who had been expected to leave the Bernabeu in the summer, will stay in the Spanish capital until 2016, Manuel Pereira, a journalist from Portuguese paper A Bola, has told Marca TV.

Full story: Marca (Spanish)

West Ham boss Sam Allardyce says moving to the Olympic Stadium would: "deliver what would be a fantastic venue in the future of West Ham United. We have a wonderful atmosphere at Upton Park and it would be even better at the Olympic Park."

Full story: Evening Standard
AND FINALLY

Stoke striker Peter Crouch is glad he is not single after having three teeth knocked out in the 2-1 win over Saudi Sportswashing Machine last week. "I said when I had them knocked out it's a good job I'm married, otherwise I'd be struggling!" stated the former England forward, 31, who will wear a brace and a gum shield in order to play against Aston Villa.

Ben Davies

Davies considered a rugby career

Swansea left-back Ben Davies, 19, only picked football over rugby union three years ago and was confident of a career with the oval ball if he had failed to make it as a footballer.

Paris St Germain manager Carlo Ancelotti has dropped Nene for this weekend's game against Evian after the Brazilian striker, 31, threw a tantrum, which included smacking the top of the dug-out, after being told to stop warming up in the 2-1 midweek win over Porto in the Champions League.

Full story: L'equipe (French)

Former Emirates Marketing Project striker Paul dingdongov, the Oldham manager, has to attend his mother-in-law's 70th birthday party on Sunday when the big derby with United takes place.

Back