• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Sunglasses thread

Was just messin with ya - ya tight fudge.

I once went out with a girl for over two years who would say stuff like if you dont get me a ring with a massive diamond etc and cost ?úxK I will reject it. I dumped her the following day. Some girls eh

:lol:

Was just messin with ya - ya tight fudge.

I once went out with a girl for over two years who would say stuff like if you dont get me a ring with a massive diamond etc and cost ?úxK I will reject it. I dumped her the following day. Some girls eh

The 3month wage thing is an old tradition, as back in the days this was thought right, women were considered soiled/second class/undesirable if they had been preiously engaged/married, so the ring was a safety guard against such a thing, they now want equality, then they should really let go us such old school traditions (funnily enough though, they want to keep the bits of their suppression that suits them!).

When my wife proposed to me on Feb29 4years ago, I said she had ?ú1200 max (probably about half my monthly net at that time) to choose a ring from shepton mallet antiques market (as she wanted an antique aquamarine one), we got there and she started looking, the first was ?ú1600 and she looked longingly at me 'let's look round first and if that is the one you really want at the end we can try to haggle them down'... The next one was about ?ú4K, then the next ?ú6K! Abit ruffled as we only had two more isles to walk down, she then saw one she loved and wanted for ?ú275! Result, a friend gave me ?ú250 as an engagement gift as well, which meant the ring I got her cost me ?ú25!

Sunglasses, cheap for me, TKMAX and try a load on until I find a style that I think it OK. Loose or break them every year or two.

Back