• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Spain have dominated possession as usual, but they haven't exactly created a lot of chances in this tournament have they? Except against Ireland. Even a brick Fernando Torres can make the sort of runs that midfielders can't and stretch the defence.

How average is Ribery man, fudge.. He's about as useful as a chocolate treadmill. I have NEVER seen him have a good game and i watch German football ffs

Blanc's team selection was atrocious and France deserved to lose 20-0 for being so damn negative and defeatist. What a bunch of bottle job tacos.

How average is Ribery man, fudge.. He's about as useful as a chocolate treadmill. I have NEVER seen him have a good game and i watch German football ffs

I have to agree.

Does this guy only have good games in the Bundesliga? every time i've seen him he's been garbage.

Linked with Spurs, lose two games on the bounce 2-0.. only Spurs ey! :lol:

People were saying how much of a attacking manager he is but wtf was that team he put out?

A right back playing as a right sided attacking midfielder?

Florent Malouda in the centre?

Dropping Nasri?

just totally bottled it beyond belief.

Back