• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

No chance, stayed up to watch the card, put a right downer on a fantastic night of fights.

Truly sickening.

apparently he cracked his shin on the first kick and snapped it on the second.. why on earth would you kick with a cracked shin!?

So, predictions for 2014?

Mine are that Fury will be found out at a pretty dire level

Chisora will have a crack at a World and come close

Froch to retire after a fight too many

Khan to push Mayweather close....really

I'm still not over that Groves fight.. :(

Started writing a response about Froch but can't be arsed to go there again! He'll avoid Groves and find a winnable fight in the US next before bowing out soon I reckon.

I know Chisora has knuckled down and stopped a few people lately but has anyone been watching him.. Has he improved much?

Would be good if Fury, Chisora, Price all had busy years

I was under the impression he had retired from boxing. Did he reverse the decision?

Ricky Burns to finally lose. Nothing Hearn can do about it.

Kovalev to beat Adonis Stevenson in the most anticipated fight of the year

Manny to lose against Bradley in a rematch. This time it will be deserved.

Golovkin and Ward to have another year without a really big fight

I know Chisora has knuckled down and stopped a few people lately but has anyone been watching him.. Has he improved much?

I've watched him and he's been pretty impressive. His attitude has improved I think. He fought four times in 2013 and weighed in at career lows for each fight iirc.

Would be good if Fury, Chisora, Price all had busy years

Yeh, is in shape, looks to hit harder and just generally looks alot more fresh etc. For me his performance against Vitali was where he should be or just a few steps up, he gave him no end of problems and his movement and skills are very decent.

A capable boxer who for my money can do well with the Klits break up of power.

As crude as he is though Deontay Wilder is the real danger man

Delboy needs to this year step up in opposition. He has indeed shown more movement in the ring in his wins over Gerber and Scott but the real tests really ought to come in the second half of 2014.

Summer rematch against Fury?

Furys got a big head now though and will want to find a big fight somewhere.. When he get's beat and has to step back down to his real level then a fight v Chisora again would be good to see

Furys got a big head now though and will want to find a big fight somewhere.. When he get's beat and has to step back down to his real level then a fight v Chisora again would be good to see

There has been some news today on Fury / Chisora funnily enough...

Fury has signed to Fight in Feb in London and....

BoxNation @boxnationtv

FW: We're looking for an eliminator fight between Chisora and Fury in June, to be in a football stadium.

It's only January, but this has to be round of the year

[video=youtube;-Jqw35rWYrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jqw35rWYrg[/video]

Back