• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

On DAZN tomorrow

• MAIN EVENT: Conor Benn vs Peter Dobson
  • Austin Williams vs Armel Mbumba-Yassa
  • Johnny Fisher vs Dmytro Bezus
  • Khalil Coe vs Juan Gerardo Osuna
  • George Liddard vs Andrew Buchanan
  • Jimmy Sains vs Ahmed Swedy

That is certainly a genuine injury on this occasion.

However, I was never confident we would reach the day and the fight still be on, but it got mighty close though

Very very impressive from AJ
Fury didn't look quite so roostersure of himself at ringside
All over to Fury to beat Usyk to set up the biggest fight in history

Name another fight that will make as much money as that would then ?
And I was quoting Hearn
To be taken seriously id probably never quote anything dear old Eddie says.

Being the 'biggest' on a money metric excludes any nod to the sporting element (tbh the only thing that matters) and a financially rich fight is hardly an achievement now they're all in bed with the Saudis.

Besides it probably won't even be the biggest fight this year...Fury/Usyk is bigger as an unification undisputed heavyweight championship fight. A rare rare occurrence.

Name another fight that will make as much money as that would then ?
And I was quoting Hearn

I know who said it, it still isn't right. I would have phrased it differently if I thought it was you that said it.
The world stopped to watch Ali v fraser, Ali v foreman.
Even a non fight fan like me was aware of hagler v hearns or Duran v Leonard.

And that's without mentioning any fights from the careers of either tyson or Robinson.

Very very impressive from AJ
Fury didn't look quite so roostersure of himself at ringside
All over to Fury to beat Usyk to set up the biggest fight in history
I'm not convinced it was anything special from Joshua.

If anything, this just showed us how important it is that we stop this nonsense of letting non-boxers get involved in boxing. One of them is going to get very seriously hurt soon and some poor fudger will have to live with the fact that they hurt them just so some Saudi prick can pretend his dingdong is bigger than some sheik from the UAE.

Back