• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Toney cheating by interfering with the ref's jizz spray and moving the ball to give himself a better angle for the first-half equaliser. The Forest wall should have adjusted, but I'd be disgusted to see one of our players doing that. VAR silent, of course.

Toney cheating by interfering with the ref's jizz spray and moving the ball to give himself a better angle for the first-half equaliser. The Forest wall should have adjusted, but I'd be disgusted to see one of our players doing that. VAR silent, of course.
Nothing that doesn't happen every game by every team. Including ours.

The goal should have been disallowed and Toney booked for unsportsmanlike conduct. Having said that, the men in the Forest wall who saw what was going on and did eff all about it wanted bloody shooting at the command of the ghost of Brian Clough. Every cheat ever is someone who took a gamble that either did or didn't pay off; it's not an excuse to say you got away with it. I can't abide a cheat, personally (or a thief), and don't like seeing them prosper.

The goal should have been disallowed and Toney booked for unsportsmanlike conduct. Having said that, the men in the Forest wall who saw what was going on and did eff all about it wanted bloody shooting at the command of the ghost of Brian Clough. Every cheat ever is someone who took a gamble that either did or didn't pay off; it's not an excuse to say you got away with it. I can't abide a cheat, personally (or a thief), and don't like seeing them prosper.
It happens at free kicks on a regular basis.
Don't even get me started about throw ins.

Nice to see West Ham being given the runaround by Sheff Utd - who should have just taken the lead as Diaz misses a one on one

Back