• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

You can't be offside if you're not active though?

No, the initial pass to the player that then passed it to Moreno who then scored.

The guy down the left channel.

On the feed I was watching the VAR showed him clearly off, he was a foot deeper than Danjuma who was in the middle.

Reactions: jrh
How's grabbing someone's arm like that any better than pulling a shirt? Feels like a more impactful action, madness to me...

Danjuma's not very good, is he?

I was thinking along the same lines but it was an excellent ball through to Calvert Lewin, should be an assist every day of the week.

Haven't watched Danjuma play for Villarreal so it's partly on me but I've never really seen him have a good game. Struggled to get any game time at all at Everton, it must be that both Dyche and Conte are both just big ol' meanies because Danjuma was made out to be a world beater by some during his time here!

Reactions: jrh
Two problems with that: one, they had the right decision in under a minute (or thereabouts) but for some reason went on to check other things.

Two, putting an artificial time limit will lead to incorrect decisions and face accusations of being wide open to corruption.

And, if there is ever a default fall back position it should not change the score line.

Back