• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

That was a foul . You see that given every Saturday all over the country. Uses defender to get to ball , holds him down from jumping. Joke
Hmmm not sure I agree. Looked like a good run and leap and then once he was in the air the defender helped keep him there.

Palace are a fudging spineless joke, with their fake ultras.. Get everything they deserve going back to Hodgson

Of all the things you'd think Hodgson would have them good for, it's defending set pieces.
Come to a tough away game, set up with two banks of 5 and still concede weak free kicks. It's pure incompetence and a clear sign the players aren't behind him, in my opinion anyway

I'm so fudging sick and tired of this ridiculous play acting when someone barely touch someone remotely close to the head/face! THAT'S a thing VAR could do, and dish out yellow cards left, right and centre!

Absolutely. It's not like our players don't do it, but either way it's abusing the rule to protect player's safety in terms of having to stop play because of a head injury.

The players really don't have any shame because it's always clear when you see it back on replays that there was no contact on the head or face.

Not very good from their own corners either.

Should be a retrospective yellow for diving for Jesus a moment earlier though.

The triumphant return of Toney after his ban due to a gambling addiction, with the betting sponsor emblazoned on his chest for all to see. It's an odd world, he's a moving advert for what he is apparently addicted to that cost him and the club for however long...... It's almost as if Ray Winstone awkwardly saying "gamble responsibly" at the end of a TV advert doesn't actually help.

Reggie gone from Utd's bench to Brentford but I appreciate it's early days, hopefully he can work his way in to the line up.

These kits look atrocious against each other.

Edit - That's an incredible goal.

Back