• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Yeah, them ManU players. Really honoured the memory of their gentleman legend, Sir Bobby.

Were he still alive, he'd have walked out long before the final whistle. This group, giving him little to hope or live for, might even have hastened his demise.

Even though it'd help table wise for a United win I can't help but enjoy that.

Fernandes and Anthony just running around trying to kick people for the last ten minutes, you can tell being outclassed is bruising their egos so much and it's brilliant to watch, pathetic from them.

Eriksen letting Rodri saunter past him for the 3rd, Someone's gotta tell Ten Hag he is not a CM.

Neville describing old trafford as a graveyard for expensive talented players, it's just all so wonderful.

Who at United's scouting department thought "I know what will sort us out, a LB not anywhere near good enough for Spurs who was perma-crocked last season on his most recent unsuccessful loan". The way they're going they may even buy Sergio.

Hahah the Reggie deal never made sense, madness TBH.

Evans and Maguire is a madness

Amrabat is the Moroccan Freund, absolutely dodged any bullet if we were ever truly linked.

Mount and Antony are just dross

And I've always been thankful we never signed Fernandes

They are an utter mess

That second half looked like City slipping into gear. Ominous. There were some good results for us elsewhere this weekend though, which has created a bit of a gap between the top 5 and the rest.

The battle starts here.

Fernandes and Anthony just running around trying to kick people for the last ten minutes, you can tell being outclassed is bruising their egos so much and it's brilliant to watch, pathetic from them.

Eriksen letting Rodri saunter past him for the 3rd, Someone's gotta tell Ten Hag he is not a CM.

Neville describing old trafford as a graveyard for expensive talented players, it's just all so wonderful.

Who at United's scouting department thought "I know what will sort us out, a LB not anywhere near good enough for Spurs who was perma-crocked last season on his most recent unsuccessful loan". The way they're going they may even buy Sergio.
Reguilon was just a lateish opportunistic loan because of injuries, but the real issue is who thought it was a great idea to chase Mount for a month and pay 70m! I mean he’s “ok”, but…

You think they scout?
I think they just buy names
They are a really weird set up
Their DOF had no experience when they appointed them
ragnick told them what to do and they ignored him

Agree with all the comments here re United. They have a team full of sub-standard to average players, no discernible style of play, unrest amongst the fanbase because of the ownership, a decrepit stadium (one of the only stadiums in the league that doesn’t have screens for VAR!) and miles behind their inner city rivals. One thing that baffles me, Ajax came to WHL in 2019 and played champagne football against us and to be fair, throughout the whole CL campaign they played football that was easy on the eye. They are crap to watch and have been during Ten Hag’s entire tenure. The style of play comes from the manager, why are they so bad to watch with no plan or identifiable style?

Agree with all the comments here re United. They have a team full of sub-standard to average players, no discernible style of play, unrest amongst the fanbase because of the ownership, a decrepit stadium (one of the only stadiums in the league that doesn’t have screens for VAR!) and miles behind their inner city rivals. One thing that baffles me, Ajax came to WHL in 2019 and played champagne football against us and to be fair, throughout the whole CL campaign they played football that was easy on the eye. They are crap to watch and have been during Ten Hag’s entire tenure. The style of play comes from the manager, why are they so bad to watch with no plan or identifiable style?

Ajax style isn't down to the manager. It is their style. From youth to senior level. The players have been playing that way from the youth level. Helps they had de jong etc...

Utd have no style. They have a mismatch of players. Ten hag is trying to install a style and is struggling.

That Ajax team - or more accurately the individual players within - weren’t as good as they were hyped up to be.

Back