• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Personally I think that's an example of it working. Defenders have been getting away with that for too long. Anywhere else it's a no argument free kick.

But then they need to be consistent. So much pulling and pushing in the box, just in that move. A lot of the time its not called up. VAR makes the ref focus on it in slow mo and he has to give it.

It's the lack of consistency that is at it's worst rather than VAR. It happens all the time in games.

VAR creates a focus, where the ref can't just let it go or use his common sense. Techncially its a pen. But its not really enough when viewed in real time.

And now the game is probably over.

But then they need to be consistent. So much pulling and pushing in the box, just in that move. A lot of the time its not called up. VAR makes the ref focus on it in slow mo and he has to give it.

Yeah I agree. It's the week to week interpretation that's the problem. Last night Wolves were on the end of a travesty of a VAR decision.

Would Luton get that decision against Emirates Marketing Project, I doubt it.

Again, watching the rugby World Cup Final last night highlights that there is no explainable reason for the whole VAR, communication system to not work flawlessly.

United have spent hundreds of millions assembling this squad over the last few years but they’re just not very good despite having a few standout players like Rashford who is homegrown anyway.

United have spent hundreds of millions assembling this squad over the last few years but they’re just not very good despite having a few standout players like Rashford who is homegrown anyway.

Think that's a massively generous description of him. There is nothing he doe exceptionally apart from run fast.

Utd have had a couple of good chances, could easily be level. Sky going over the top on Ederson save, right over his head, would be slaughtered if he didn't stop that.

Back