• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

City 2-0.

Ah well. Can see Toon losing to Arsenal next Saturday, so have a feeling we will back in 4th by the time we kick-off v Chelsea

A mic'd up ref solves that instantly. You have 6'10, 230lb rugby players speaking to those refs with upmost respect. Yeah cause they know everyone can hear them, but having openness and clarity from officials makes it easier for everyone to respect them
They talked to refs like that long before mics

Ten Haag has to be under serious pressure. A relatively long time in the job, a lot of money spent, no real sign that there’s any forward momentum.

Even though it'd help table wise for a United win I can't help but enjoy that.

Fernandes and Anthony just running around trying to kick people for the last ten minutes, you can tell being outclassed is bruising their egos so much and it's brilliant to watch, pathetic from them.

Eriksen letting Rodri saunter past him for the 3rd, Someone's gotta tell Ten Hag he is not a CM.

Neville describing old trafford as a graveyard for expensive talented players, it's just all so wonderful.

Who at United's scouting department thought "I know what will sort us out, a LB not anywhere near good enough for Spurs who was perma-crocked last season on his most recent unsuccessful loan". The way they're going they may even buy Sergio.

Fernandes and Anthony just running around trying to kick people for the last ten minutes, you can tell being outclassed is bruising their egos so much and it's brilliant to watch, pathetic from them.

Eriksen letting Rodri saunter past him for the 3rd, Someone's gotta tell Ten Hag he is not a CM.

Neville describing old trafford as a graveyard for expensive talented players, it's just all so wonderful.

Who at United's scouting department thought "I know what will sort us out, a LB not anywhere near good enough for Spurs who was perma-crocked last season on his most recent unsuccessful loan". The way they're going they may even buy Sergio.

No one pours the pisz more eloquently than you.

Do carry on.

If they want a dominant LEFT footed midfield I'm sure there's one available in London for £75m they could swoop for.

Back