• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Everton down to 10.

Tsimikas not getting booked for the same tackle Young got his first for is presumably the VAR roosterup benefit kicking in.
Believe me or not , a minute before the sending off I was absolutely convinced that one of the Everton players was getting sent off and Young was the player I thought would go. They are clever and I knew they would run at Young and tempt him.
It was inevitable.
Still getting the benefits of our game and the constant crying. They pressured the ref after the foul and i don't think he was going to give a second yellow.

Believe me or not , a minute before the sending off I was absolutely convinced that one of the Everton players was getting sent off and Young was the player I thought would go. They are clever and I knew they would run at Young and tempt him.
It was inevitable.

It was a second booking imho, so fair that he should go.

It’s ridiculous how excited the commentators get when Liverpool go close but no where near the same excitement when Everton have a chance.

It was a second booking imho, so fair that he should go.
First one is ridiculous. Second one isn't a booking either! When did every tackle become a yellow card? It's a free kick, but not yellow. It's not stopping a counter, it's not holding, it's not dangerous, he attempts to get the ball. There's nothing in it from the rules that says that's a yellow card. He could possibly have got his first yellow for that tackle, but not for the tackle itself, but for accumulation of fouls.

First one is ridiculous. Second one isn't a booking either! When did every tackle become a yellow card? It's a free kick, but not yellow. It's not stopping a counter, it's not holding, it's not dangerous, he attempts to get the ball. There's nothing in it from the rules that says that's a yellow card. He could possibly have got his first yellow for that tackle, but not for the tackle itself, but for accumulation of fouls.
Ref was weak. Got influenced by the 17 rolls after the foul and the crowd screaming "Giro" at him.

That "head injury" thing needs to be revised. Players go down for every little brush against their head or face. Should be yellow cards for simulation for 90% of them!
It was the obvious result of it being brought in. They have VAR, let them check for something that's serious enough for a head injury stop.

You can thank me for Salah not scoring so far, as I bought him in and captained him for my fantasy team.

Back