• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Can’t get a point deduction in Europe and their PSR for the premier league hasn’t been approved..l yet

New format. They get a points deduction in the league stage of european competition. Nothing to do with prem or their rules. Uefas rules uefas competitions.

Sorry
They now allow teams to play and deduct them points in a competition in advance?

Teams will have to produce their accounts from jan till december (say for this year they will hand them over early next year). If they are in breach. Then the following season (august) they will start in the competition (cl, el) with deducted points (there are other punishments based on how many times they've breached, by how much etc...).

Have any other European sides been confirmed to receive punishments going into next seasons competitions yet?

Have any other European sides been confirmed to receive punishments going into next seasons competitions yet?

Not yet that i know of, not sure when they are announced though. It was at 90% of turnover last year (punishment be in the upcoming season) i believe. 80% this year and 70% next year and onwards.

So Sky showing Liverpool because its Klopp last game with no outcome riding on the result, and Chelsea is chosen, but not the spurs game..charming
Makes sense, that's where the narrative is.
If Chelsea are winning it sets the scene - how are Spurs doing?!
Showing us ahead of Liverpool would make sense. But I can see why they'd choose that.

Makes sense, that's where the narrative is.
If Chelsea are winning it sets the scene - how are Spurs doing?!
Showing us ahead of Liverpool would make sense. But I can see why they'd choose that.
But the narrative is only there because Sky (and other broadcasters) have made it a narrative. There’s no last game depending on the Liverpool-Wolves result. And I doubt many fans of other clubs are particularly bothered about watching the Kopp love-in. So it’s being shown for Liverpool fans and the Liverpool media.
Otherwise they should either show a relegation game or show the potential European qualifying games.

But the narrative is only there because Sky (and other broadcasters) have made it a narrative. There’s no last game depending on the Liverpool-Wolves result. And I doubt many fans of other clubs are particularly bothered about watching the Kopp love-in. So it’s being shown for Liverpool fans and the Liverpool media.
Otherwise they should either show a relegation game or show the potential European qualifying games.

Spot On

Yes, and what about De Zerbi farewell game? Why isn't that shown?

Sorry, I meant the narrative is at Chelsea.

Re Klopp. Well, yeah.....

Does anyone know of a broadcast today that will switch between all the matches and show the goals as they come?

Back