• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

So, TV games Sunday.

Sky will be showing the battle for the title, Will BT Sport get to show the battle for 5th?

Sky have the Emirates Marketing Project Vs West ham game
Bt have the Arsenal Vs Everton.

I think sky have 1 more game they can show, but not announced yet.

Sky have the Emirates Marketing Project Vs West ham game
But have the Arsenal Vs Everton.

I think sky have 1 more game they can show, but not announced yet.

I had forgotten about Klopps last game. Nailed on Sky will be showing that (despite the result having no bearing on any important issues)

It will be black armbands and tissues at the ready (and not all for drying tears.....)

If we get our 1 pt at Sheffield...I think we'd be routing for United in the cup final.

They'd be a better choice as a rival in the EL competition, that will also chuck Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine either in the conference league or zero European football
I’m not sure Chelsea comply with European psr

I’m not sure Chelsea comply with European psr

Not sure if the sale of the training ground and hotels count in uefas psr accounts?

Also the measurement is jan till dec. With punishments the folowing season. But you are allowed £60m of loses over 3 years.

If they break the rules it should be a point deduction.

As usual lawyers have made the rules clear as mud.

Not sure if the sale of the training ground and hotels count in uefas psr accounts?

Also the measurement is jan till dec. With punishments the folowing season. But you are allowed £60m of loses over 3 years.

If they break the rules it should be a point deduction.

As usual lawyers have made the rules clear as mud.
Can’t get a point deduction in Europe and their PSR for the premier league hasn’t been approved..l yet

Back