• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

With Spurs ruining another weekend, I take whatever I can get!

Well any half-hearted ideas of mounting title challenge have surely gone, so might as well hope City batter Chelsea, but no doubt they way this day is going, City will drop points to give the advantage to Liverpool and Arsenal, and then tomorrow United will batter Luton

Just get it over and done with, what makes it worse, we have to wait two weeks now to try and get back on track. Knowing our luck, Hodgson will retire, Palace will appoint a new boss and benefit from the 'new manager bounce'

Bloody hell everything falling into place for the scum. I cannot witness them lifting another premier league trophy especially with that scumbag manager of theirs

Compare it to the shoulder nudge Udogie got a yellow for a few weeks back, and you wonder how much money the refs got for not awarding a foul here.

Back