• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

I was very much in favour. I’d envisaged it being like rugby where, although I don’t watch much of it, it seems to work well.

I’d happily see the back of it at this stage though. It’s been badly implemented and, possibly, is just not suited to football.

Hopefully google is feeding it's ai data as we speak. Let it take over. Instantanious, consistent decisions.

He's not the only one. But you signed a contract, you should fulfill it.

Not a great advertisement for saudi pro league though.

It must be soul destroying going from playing in front of 50,000 each week to 500, money ain't everything, but at least he wont know what they are calling him.

I’m reluctant to take too much pleasure from Henderson’s regret in case he shows up in a Spurs shirt next week.

It must be soul destroying going from playing in front of 50,000 each week to 500, money ain't everything, but at least he wont know what they are calling him.

There's nobody watching him to call him anything. They played al riyadh in front of a whopping 696 supporters the other month.

Burnley got properly stitched up. How is that not a foul on the keeper? Absolutely shocking decision, and VAR just let it go!

Burnley got properly stitched up. How is that not a foul on the keeper? Absolutely shocking decision, and VAR just let it go!
Couldn't believe the goal was given. The only intent was to block the keeper and stepped straight into him.
The clear and obvious excuse is getting ridiculous now. The bar needs to be lowered.

Back