• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

1 point ahead of Utd with two games in hand. Puts us in a great position.
fudging gooners getting tomorrows game cancelled, would've given us a really good idea where we stand.

1 point ahead of Utd with two games in hand. Puts us in a great position.
fudging gooners getting tomorrows game cancelled, would've given us a really good idea where we stand.

Arsenal then Leicester then Chelsea in a week would have been tough with our depth of squad and a few injuries. 4 points from the next 2 games would put us in a stellar position

Arsenal then Leicester then Chelsea in a week would have been tough with our depth of squad and a few injuries. 4 points from the next 2 games would put us in a stellar position

And if it is to be 4pts as opposed to 6. I'd rather the draw be at leicester

They cut away to an ad break when there was an injury at the end of the match

Reminds me of that time American broadcasters proposed four rathter than two halves in a football game, to make more room for advertising. Think it might've been in connection with the 94 WC.

Which in turn reminds me of the time I tried to watch some eggball on TV, which was basically just the occational footage of big guys standing around on an astroturf field in between endless advertising segments.

Total waste of time.

They cut away to an ad break when there was an injury at the end of the match

Ugh. Hate that.

On some overseas channels they reduce the size of the picture to allow an L-shape frame to show ads and drop a spinning logo into the bottom right corner.

Very distracting from all the footage of the bench, the crowd, the officials and endless replays.

Back