• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

If it stays like this Everton will probably need to go to Arsenal and look to win!

I'm not sure that a point would do anything for them with Leeds potentially being 1 point behind with a worse GD

If it stays like this Everton will probably need to go to Arsenal and look to win!

I'm not sure that a point would do anything for them with Leeds potentially being 1 point behind with a worse GD

They wont need to win in the end, but they cant bank on it. I dont see Leeds winning at Brentford, but....this is why we love the game, nothing is totally guaranteed

And with Chelsea losing, if they lose then we go to Norwich with incentive that if we win we can possibly go 3rd. If that happened then would mean Chelsea massively bottled it too. Seems unlikely to happen but it’s possible.

Wow. Everton are in a real pickle now. Barring a real Palace capitulation, its going to the last day. Didnt think that could happen after they beat Chelsea and leciester. Still about an hour left overall, but Palace have looked good

Yes 2!

Really want chelsea to lose tho. Unlikely that they lose this and against Watford tho.

yes. That Watford game at the death was always a good safety net, but if they lose tonight and still need a result on the final day I would still smile after they had 3rd all wrapped up, according to Sky, when they could not be bothered v Arsenal....karma

Everton are shockingly bad! That 2nd goal was criminal defending! Lost the ball on the half way line, but still, they were 4 vs 1 in the box and still couldn't handle it! Absolutely shocking!

Everton going down would be too funny. If we do our job against Norwich, I might not mind too much if Arsenal win their game.

Interesting dilemma for Burnley when they get the news from Goodison.

Do they just try and avoid losing, take a point and hope to match Leeds on the last day, knowing thats enough, or twist and go for a win that puts them ahead of Everton knowing they just have to match Everton on the last day.

Problem for them is they cant afford to be too expansive and risk losing. Right now survival is their own hands

Back