• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Leeds have had 18 shots vs 12 from Brighton. They desperately need something or might be gone before they play next

I love how sky are saying the title race goes down to the final day like Liverpool beating Southampton is a full blown conclusion.

Leeds goal! Could make the difference between Everton being safe next week and having something to play for

Cant see Everton not winning one of the two home games. More than likley win today, safe, rest a load on Thursday, then go with fresh legs next Sunday

I love how sky are saying the title race goes down to the final day like Liverpool beating Southampton is a full blown conclusion.

I know what you mean. They should be impartial. Hassenhult should play that on a loop to his players before kick-off." Listen to that lads, they have written you off"

To be fair, them beating Soton probably is a foregone conclusion, but supposedly unbiased media should not be writing teams off before kick-off

Looks like Sky will need to be showing 6 live matches next Sunday. Title, 4th and Relegation all going to the last day, unless there are midweek wins for Burnley or Soton

Back