• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

How many times in the last few years have we had games where we've had 20 shots against the opposition's 1 but found ourselves clinging on too....

Game now almost exclusively being played in Leeds' half. Even getting another shot by Leeds might be hopeful

Relying on Saudi Sportswashing Machine then, assuming we can win the next two such that we're ahead by the time that game kicks off

Chelsea’s defending was comical against them, Fernandes missed a penalty that would have swung the game and they were wasting time against 10 man relegation candidates at home. If we beat them, I think they’ll buckle somewhere else.

fudge everything else, we just have to win on Thursday at all costs.

Chelsea’s defending was comical against them, Fernandes missed a penalty that would have swung the game and they were wasting time against 10 man relegation candidates at home. If we beat them, I think they’ll buckle somewhere else.

They have been getting some luck, hopefully, it evens out. We've had a few games where we've got lucky points too. So little in it, the smallest bit of good fortune could decide it.

Must win?
Three cup finals?

Back