• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Agree. We needed them to drop points today. Even that result is going Arsenals way
Don’t think this match was ever the one that was going to help. It remains the same scenario required, we need to win the NLD and Burnley games and hope Saudi Sportswashing Machine do us a favour - they don’t have a great record up there. If one of those three things don’t happen we aren’t getting fourth….

Don’t think this match was ever the one that was going to help. It remains the same scenario required, we need to win the NLD and Burnley games and hope Saudi Sportswashing Machine do us a favour - they don’t have a great record up there. If one of those three things don’t happen we aren’t getting fourth….

I thought Leeds had a chance - they'd been picking up points (GHod knows how looking at this today) and are really in a fight to stay up. They've been utterly brainless since the start though

All these talk about relegation strugglers becoming a threat suddenly is just anecdotal drama. They are there because they are consistently crap.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have literally nothing to play for, they will roll over. Its all over now we fudged it with Brighton and Brentford results.
Maybe not as a team but they are playing for their individual places for next season.

All these talk about relegation strugglers becoming a threat suddenly is just anecdotal drama. They are there because they are consistently crap.

But at this point if the season they have more to fight for than other clubs who have packed it up for the season with nothing to play for. Their fight might be weak but they are fighting and sometimes that can cause surprise results.

Leeds had showed a significant uptick in performance and results though. And silly me for a bit of hope. But you’re right, a club tends to be where they are for a reason and maybe the new manager bounce is spent.
Poocastle might be on the beach and Everton, whom knows.

we can only hope for the goons to get some injuries and a red card…

Arsenal must be moving Leeds too. First time around they played them when Leeds had a World of players missing out. Leeds didn’t call off match, yet when Arsenal had one Covid case they postponed their match against us. That match played fully in to Arsenal’s hands. And now Leeds have fallen again today.

Leeds had showed a significant uptick in performance and results though. And silly me for a bit of hope. But you’re right, a club tends to be where they are for a reason and maybe the new manager bounce is spent.
Poocastle might be on the beach and Everton, whom knows.

we can only hope for the goons to get some injuries and a red card…
I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be up for it, they'll want to show that they can compete for a European place next year

But at this point if the season they have more to fight for than other clubs who have packed it up for the season with nothing to play for. Their fight might be weak but they are fighting and sometimes that can cause surprise results.
Yes true. But they can't suddenly become unbeatable, more the case of the other team not showing up or making mistakes.

Arsenal looking good, I think the nld will be tough. They lost a few recently but look to have overcome their blip. Nketia playing like he wants to stay. They're a few years ahead of us in terms of team development and it shows.

Let’s just win our last 3 games starting with Thursday. That’s all we can do. If they win the rest of their games, good luck to them.

I expect them to beat Everton and probably Saudi Sportswashing Machine but I expected them to beat Palace, Brighton and Southampton too. There could be a twist in the tail yet but we have to beat them.

Back