• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

I'd still be surprised if we arent in a position come the NLD where if we win our last 3 we're definitely 4th

Plus a good chance that we know that DWW puts us 4th

With us still having to go to Anfield the weekend they entertain Leeds I see us in 5th before the NLD. Only 3 wins from the last 3 would be probably do it for me. Saudi Sportswashing Machine could possibly throw a spanner in the works on the last day. Would be nice after doing it to us a few seasons ago on the last day

Well the good thing is. United simply have to. Defeat on Saturday, 6pts behind with 4 to go, and CL is over for them. Its last chance saloon for them.

We will see what they are really made of when it comes down to the crunch

Seems pretty offensive and insensitive to say it given everything the guy is going through but if Ronaldo does play on Saturday, I could see a big reaction from United. If he doesn’t, based on last night, they’re gonna struggle.

Problem is on last nights showing United are done . They’ve downed tools completely ,waiting for a new manager to come in . Scum will slap them Saturday I’d imagine.

We need to turn up but that game on Saturday for us is tough. I’d rather play United at the minute than Brentford . They’ve hit a purple patch

Most in-form team in the PL. The only team to win the last 3

Arsenal, MU & Spurs.....3 sides united in utter mediocrity and inconsistency. have just accepted now that whoever snatches 4th will have...well, snatched 4th.

None of them really deserve it but all I can do is hope we fluke it :D

After this weekend is over, I am hoping its a good thing that we play first in the 3 of the last 5 games, Conte will need to have them in the mindset that we simply having to try and put the pressure on.

These players bleating on about how they want CL football, well, it's up to you boys. Go out now and prove how much you want it. You have 6 games to secure it for yourselves

FFS, just seen the result. Certainly wasn't expecting that. Makes our bad day at the office on Saturday seem even worse now.
No room for any more slip ups now. We can get away with one loss (Liverpool?), as long as we win the NLD (and keep our superior goal difference), am I reading that right?
It is going to be tight. And stressful.

FFS, just seen the result. Certainly wasn't expecting that. Makes our bad day at the office on Saturday seem even worse now.
No room for any more slip ups now. We can get away with one loss (Liverpool?), as long as we win the NLD (and keep our superior goal difference), am I reading that right?
It is going to be tight. And stressful.

That's it in a nutshell. 5 wins out of 6 which includes the NLD will do it, That is the target. Then any points dropped by Arsenal v the 4 Uniteds would take pressure off the last 2 games

After this weekend is over, I am hoping its a good thing that we play first in the 3 of the last 5 games, Conte will need to have them in the mindset that we simply having to try and put the pressure on.

These players bleating on about how they want CL football, well, it's up to you boys. Go out now and prove how much you want it. You have 6 games to secure it for yourselves

sadly i've heard our players spout that sh1te a million times before, year after year.....and then we go and pathetically lose to some midtable team with absolutely nothing to play for. I suppose we'll see if this squad really does have the mettle to grab 4th.

I feel confident after our recent performances that we will beat Arsenal. So it’s what we do, and what they do in the other matches that really matters.

Forget it. Once they start bleating - they hardly ever match their talk. Conte should introduce media silence for the players if possible.

The only antidote for the hope we’ve gained over the last few weeks and the pain of failing from this point is to lump on Goons for 4th. We are slight favourites with the bookies, if their odds lengthen continent to back them until it’s a mathematical impossibility we can’t screw it up. I’ve even got a little saver on United as that’s the type of oversight that the football gods love to take advantage of!

Back