• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

What a strange game this has been . Both sides have been awful. Scum have not had to do a lot to win here . Chelsea have rolled over.
They have West Ham Sunday if they are not careful they’ll be coming back to the chasing pack .

We're in the position now where I assumed we would be right after we lost to Brighton, but the boost this win will give them as opposed to beating Soton and losing tonight, is worth much more.

Advantage Arsenal now.

They will pummel United. It's whether we can respond at Brentford.
The following weekend we will probably match each other. But then fall 3pts behind after Anfield.

We simply now have to win on Saturday night first

I'd still be surprised if we arent in a position come the NLD where if we win our last 3 we're definitely 4th

Plus a good chance that we know that DWW puts us 4th

I don't for a second think Chelsea threw the game but their defending was laughable. It was like they had Vlad Chiriches x 4 playing for them.

I was feeling fairly bullet proof for 4th on Saturday morning. I'm now feeling anything but. All I can see is those clams getting it.

But there's no point looking at fixtures and permutations. None of Woolwich's last four games have gone how I thought and we're not exactly reliable either. It's a boost for them, big time, but fudge knows how this goes.

It won't be.
Arsenal will also have more.
Expect Man U to react to yesterday too.

Well the good thing is. United simply have to. Defeat on Saturday, 6pts behind with 4 to go, and CL is over for them. Its last chance saloon for them.

We will see what they are really made of when it comes down to the crunch

Well the good thing is. United simply have to. Defeat on Saturday, 6pts behind with 4 to go, and CL is over for them. Its last chance saloon for them.

We will see what they are really made of when it comes down to the crunch
Problem is on last nights showing United are done . They’ve downed tools completely ,waiting for a new manager to come in . Scum will slap them Saturday I’d imagine.

We need to turn up but that game on Saturday for us is tough. I’d rather play United at the minute than Brentford . They’ve hit a purple patch

I don't for a second think Chelsea threw the game but their defending was laughable. It was like they had Vlad Chiriches x 4 playing for them.

I was feeling fairly bullet proof for 4th on Saturday morning. I'm now feeling anything but. All I can see is those clams getting it.

But there's no point looking at fixtures and permutations. None of Woolwich's last four games have gone how I thought and we're not exactly reliable either. It's a boost for them, big time, but fudge knows how this goes.
Yea exactly, I don’t think anyone really thinks Chelsea deliberately threw the game. The fact it’s being discussed though tells you all about the number of uncharacteristic and shambolic mistakes they made.

Maybe the Goons get a false sense of confidence from this? I mean they won’t be handed gifts like that again for a few years.

Back