• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Tempers are heating up. Perfect! I'm looking at you Xhaka!

Sorne fella on Arse mania said Xhaka will put Bentancur on a leash when we play. I thought the only way that's happening is if he sneaks up on Bentancur in the tunnel beforehand with an actual leash and geta a couple of his mates to hold him down.

Palace just need to calm it down a bit now. They wont keep this intensity up for 94 minutes
No, they need to keep it physical. Force the Arse pussies to fight for every ball. They don't like that and aren't up for it, apart from one man, and his vision of being physical, is doing stupid things.

"One second later and Paul Tierney would not have let them take that corner"

Woah Woah woah. If times up, times up. If there is only one second left then the whistle should be blown.

Anyway, very good first half by Palace, as near perfect as we could have wished for.

As one would expect, Palace starting to tire already. Half-time needed. Recharge. Can still see Arsenal clawing in their way back into this. I will be disappointed if they score 3 in the 2nd half, but I would put it past them to grab a point late on

No, they need to keep it physical. Force the Arse pussies to fight for every ball. They don't like that and aren't up for it, apart from one man, and his vision of being physical, is doing stupid things.

Whatever happens between now and May 12th, our players should study that 1st half display by Palace over and over again. Palace made Arsenal look very ordinary

Back