• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Keane is a joke . How he plays at this level is beyond me. He’s a championship player at best. Think he’s even got an England cap

I must admit it hurt a little. From being one of the hottest players in the PL, to not getting into the relegation quality team of Everton. A real shame it went that way.

It was obvious a couple of seasons ago how it was going to go.

Big time Charlie who stopped putting in the effort. Hope he enjoys his fashion label.

ffs Everton down to 10 men again. Game Over. Go and get beat by Burnley on Weds you useless f~ckers

Tbf if we can't finish above west ham with 2 games in hand there is no chance we finish above arsenal. Giving west ham a reason to play well against arsenal, would be better than them putting all their eggs in the europa league basket.

Tbf if we can't finish above west ham with 2 games in hand there is no chance we finish above arsenal. Giving west ham a reason to play well against arsenal, would be better than them putting all their eggs in the europa league basket.

Good thinking. But I cant remember the last time WH did us a favour v Arsenal. Well it certainly feels that way

It was obvious a couple of seasons ago how it was going to go.

Big time Charlie who stopped putting in the effort. Hope he enjoys his fashion label.
I think it's deeper than that - probably more lacking direction and the right people around him.
But I entirely agree with your sentiment.
Jose, Poch and Conte have all tried/decided the penny won't drop for him.
Basically John Bostock that had a few of the right breaks first.

Hopefully he doesn't get to 32 and look back in regret.

Back