• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Still a very talented squad.
An abundance of riches you have to admit
I’m still not convinced of them but they do have some very good players but none that are excellent.
When they beat a top half side and then a top 4 side I’ll sit up and take notice more
Leeds can’t defend, and we know that. Chelsea should have scored more tonight.

For me Chelsea have a squad of 7 or 8 out of 10 players but no genuine top top drawer ones. That could win you the league but you generally find those top drawer players make the difference in the big games. It may explain as to why to date they haven’t won one and that keeps in getting ignored

Last edited:
I’m still not convinced of them but they do have some very good players but none that are excellent.
When they beat a top half side and then a top 4 side I’ll sit up and take notice more
Leeds can’t defend, and we know that. Chelsea should have scored more tonight.

For me Chelsea have a squad of 7 or 8 out of 10 players but no genuine top top drawer ones. That could win you the league but you generally find those top drawer players make the difference in the big games. It may explain as to why to date they haven’t won one and that keeps in getting ignored

I can see them finishing in the top four. Not sure if they can win it but they have some truly world-class players, which is not surprising with the money they have.

I can see them finishing in the top four. Not sure if they can win it but they have some truly world-class players, which is not surprising with the money they have.
They will finish top 4 but IMO don’t have a world class player
I guess it’s the old call on what makes a world class player.
To me that players who would make a top 11 vs the other top 11
i think their CM needs to offer more creativity as their lacking there even if Haivettz or mount plays. EVery thing still seems to be created form wide players abs quite a few set plays
Their defence looks super solid.
People rave about their spread of goals which can be a good thing but I look at it as why they didn’t beat us, United, Southampton or pool. Their still lacking a quality striker for a start. Giroud is their best striker and yet he is still an impact player arguably
Their brought Werner as a striker most assumed but his finishing is no better than Abrahams which is sporadic as best. His pace helps of course but he missed way too many chances and in the crunch games they matter

they do have plenty of options except at CB where they have one man holding the defence together brilliantly, and in goal of course

They will finish top 4 but IMO don’t have a world class player
I guess it’s the old call on what makes a world class player.
To me that players who would make a top 11 vs the other top 11
i think their CM needs to offer more creativity as their lacking there even if Haivettz or mount plays. EVery thing still seems to be created form wide players abs quite a few set plays
Their defence looks super solid.
People rave about their spread of goals which can be a good thing but I look at it as why they didn’t beat us, United, Southampton or pool. Their still lacking a quality striker for a start. Giroud is their best striker and yet he is still an impact player arguably
Their brought Werner as a striker most assumed but his finishing is no better than Abrahams which is sporadic as best. His pace helps of course but he missed way too many chances and in the crunch games they matter

they do have plenty of options except at CB where they have one man holding the defence together brilliantly, and in goal of course
Pulisic is my favourite to watch superb when it he's fit. Werner will be good once he settles and Giroud is excellent, I wish we had..........
When you add Kante boy they look strong, it's great when you can not worry about finance, it feels like we have popped down the pound shop for our motley crew by comparison.

Pulisic is my favourite to watch superb when it he's fit. Werner will be good once he settles and Giroud is excellent, I wish we had..........
When you add Kante boy they look strong, it's great when you can not worry about finance, it feels like we have popped down the pound shop for our motley crew by comparison.
See kante last week IMO couldn’t get near Ndombele which shows IMO the calibre we have there
Giroud and Werner will never compare to Kane and son. Werner is playing here exactly like he did at RB. Running well but missing a LOT of chances. I watched them quite a bit last season and eh was very wasteful but still got plenty of goals as he got plenty of chances
Pulisic is very good but again... not world class IMO. He also has come to by fitness issues
Always feels to me that some fans look at other teams and forget what they already have. Chelsea last week were scared of us. That says a hell of a lot

See kante last week IMO couldn’t get near Ndombele which shows IMO the calibre we have there
Giroud and Werner will never compare to Kane and son. Werner is playing here exactly like he did at RB. Running well but missing a LOT of chances. I watched them quite a bit last season and eh was very wasteful but still got plenty of goals as he got plenty of chances
Pulisic is very good but again... not world class IMO. He also has come to by fitness issues
Always feels to me that I think that I am a better football fan than the rest of you look at other teams and forget what they already have. Chelsea last week were scared of us. That says a hell of a lot

I think I suffer with chronic bouts of 'the other man's grass is always greener' :cool:

Back