• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

West Ham are third as it stands, current table positions mean sweet fudge all.

To be fair. They are playing well. Moyes has got them playing some decent football and certainly dont look out of place in the chasing pack. Whereas for me United just look very average and I cant fathom how they managed to amass so many points

To be fair. They are playing well. Moyes has got them playing some decent football and certainly dont look out of place in the chasing pack. Whereas for me United just look very average and I cant fathom how they managed to amass so many points
Agreed, Hammers look a team United so so bad but still keep spawning wins

West Ham have been reasonable, but their last 2 matches were Sheff Utd and Fulham, pretty much 6 points for everyone who has played them so far. Ars* also in the "free 6 points" club.

1-1 would be a good result for us.

Tbf that's the correct use of VAR. Not obvious it went out, so as much as it pains me goal should stand.

Edit: B*rstew*rds. Changed my mind, disallow it!

Edit2: From that angle they just showed then it looked well out. Why didn't VAR check that before?

Back