• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

I hope there is some sort of presedence that will put pressure on the FA to deduct points from Manure. That at least will make it harder for them to let Manure off with a slap on the wrist.

Going to be quite a delay - teams are still at their hotels!

Lets say it kicks off at 6pm, then our game will either need to be pushed back or Sky will need to accept that hte games will overlap

I'm fine with United getting docked points, but only as long as Liverpool don't get the three points today on a walkover.

I'm fine with United getting docked points, but only as long as Liverpool don't get the three points today on a walkover.

A re-arranged game can only work against us given Man U still have the Europa. Hopefully they can still play it today

Going to be quite a delay - teams are still at their hotels!

Lets say it kicks off at 6pm, then our game will either need to be pushed back or Sky will need to accept that hte games will overlap
Just put us on the Comedy Channel and be done with it

Back