• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Tottenham 45pts 28 games Sky. "Cannot see Tottenham getting 4th from this position now"
Arsenal 42pts 29 games Sky "That's a dent in Arsenal's challenge for Top 4"

They may well be right, but Arsenal 4 pts further back were in with a shout, but we were not. Double standards me thinks
**Pundit alert** stick fingers in ears and ignore!

Yeah we’re not liked that’s putting it mildly. Just don’t agree with the narrative that ours fans often portray that it’s “harder for us to win the league than any other team”. If we’re good enough we will win it. We often struggle against teams like WBA and Saudi Sportswashing Machine in addition to games against our rivals; Arsenal, Chelsea, WHU. It doesn’t mean WBA or the barcodes see us as their main rival, we just struggle against them because we are inept.

Nice surprise to walk into. Chelsea 1 WBA 2 at HT

Could they pull off a shock here??

Agreed. I look at the score when it was 1-0 and the flicked back when the rugby went to HT it was 2-1, with Cheatski down to 10 men!

If it stays like this then a win tmrw and we're 4th! Chelsea has enough big players and experience though to turn this around, though turning a game around against a Fat Sam team isnt easy

Agreed. I look at the score when it was 1-0 and the flicked back when the rugby went to HT it was 2-1, with Cheatski down to 10 men!

If it stays like this then a win tmrw and we're 4th! Chelsea has enough big players and experience though to turn this around, though turning a game around against a Fat Sam team isnt easy
Turning fat Sam around isn't easy either.

Chelsea have a tough run-in too, particularly in May....and even in their next 3, then go to Palace and West Ham whilst also juggling the CL

They'd have been banking on winning today, and still might. Perhaps thats whats causing teh scoreline

Back