• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

I think it’s a reach to include Fulham, Watford, Leicester and Liverpool personally. Fulham don’t hate anyone. If they lose a game their fans just get on their yachts after. Watford’s big rival is Luton. Leicester fans don’t like Tottenham but not sure the rivalry transmits to the players.

Arsenal, WHU and Chelsea don’t like us but it’s not like we don’t know that before we play them. We know full well WHU in particular raise their game for us. It’s up to us to match them. Personally I’d say United have more teams who hate them than anyone other club. But it didn’t stop them winning titles when Fergie was at the club. More than anything it just shows how inept we are. We may as well include Saudi Sportswashing Machine if the criteria is teams who play well against us given how many times we drop points at home when we play them. Ditto for West Brom too.
FWIW from the most recent League of Love and Hate that I can find...

https://www.football.london/premier-league/most-hated-teams-fan-vote-16628962

upload_2021-3-21_16-49-6.png

Tottenham 45pts 28 games Sky. "Cannot see Tottenham getting 4th from this position now"
Arsenal 42pts 29 games Sky "That's a dent in Arsenal's challenge for Top 4"

They may well be right, but Arsenal 4 pts further back were in with a shout, but we were not. Double standards me thinks

Back